The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a certain type of woman that finds this behaviour hilarious 😷 Do you remember how Kirsty used to be in stitches on the TV show at Gary's innuendos?
Yeah but Kirsty is a sandwich short of a picnic!
Remember when they took Paul to a check up and vlogged ringing the cancer bell?

May they never be affected by that horrible disease and see what a big thing it is to right that bell when so many don’t get the chance.

Reactions: 5

May they never be affected by that horrible disease and see what a big thing it is to right that bell when so many don’t get the chance.
Yeah they certainly aren't the brightest, which is my point. Women who go after Gary's type are never going to be members of Mensa.

Reactions: 1

I remember that, I was furious!

There's a certain type of woman that finds this behaviour hilarious 😷 Do you remember how Kirsty used to be in stitches on the TV show at Gary's innuendos?
Yeah I remember, very cringy 😬

Does anyone remember, not sure if I imagined it, but didn’t his boss get investigated or something for scamming people was it? I can’t remember exactly, it always made me wonder did he really donate that money he promised to the local food bank when Gary did that meal challenge. We never heard about it again or see any proof.

Last edited:
Just skimmed the vlog as I can't sleep. Blimey, Scott has got a big lad hasn't he? He looks dreadful, so bloated. What the heck does Kirsty look like? Short skirt and hair extensions, neither of them suit her at all. Is Scott Gary's Son, or is he just one of the older ones who actually gives a stuff about the man who bought him up? Gary seems overly excited about this baby, even though Jordan and Abbie have children so technically he's already a Grandad.

Reactions: 5
Just skimmed the vlog as I can't sleep. Blimey, Scott has got a big lad hasn't he? He looks dreadful, so bloated. What the heck does Kirsty look like? Short skirt and hair extensions, neither of them suit her at all. Is Scott Gary's Son, or is he just one of the older ones who actually gives a stuff about the man who bought him up? Gary seems overly excited about this baby, even though Jordan and Abbie have children so technically he's already a Grandad.
I think he's excited because it's his first biological grandchild. Scott is his first biological child. Abbie and Jordan are/were his step children and I don't think he has much to do with them.

Reactions: 3
I think he's excited because it's his first biological grandchild. Scott is his first biological child. Abbie and Jordan are/were his step children and I don't think he has much to do with them.
It's sad for Abbie's kids because Gary was a constant presence in their life. I wonder if Kirsty's new boyfriend is now 'Grandad?'. He looks closer to Abbie's age than Kirsty.

It's sad for Abbie's kids because Gary was a constant presence in their life. I wonder if Kirsty's new boyfriend is now 'Grandad?'. He looks closer to Abbie's age than Kirsty.
To be fair I feel sorry for all the kids.
The split affected all of them. The older kids were all chucked out. The younger ones stuck in the middle. The grandkids, from what’s seen Abbies kids don’t see Gary and considering the losses and hospital times they could probably have done with the support of both.
Then Jordan’s kids, can’t help but think it would have been a different situation had she have had the support she had before Kirsty’s bed hopping.

To be fair I feel sorry for all the kids.
The split affected all of them. The older kids were all chucked out. The younger ones stuck in the middle. The grandkids, from what’s seen Abbies kids don’t see Gary and considering the losses and hospital times they could probably have done with the support of both.
Then Jordan’s kids, can’t help but think it would have been a different situation had she have had the support she had before Kirsty’s bed hopping.
Yes absolutely no doubt it must have been very hard on the children. If anything good comes out of it though at least it has propelled them into the world of work. If they were still together Shannon would probably still be sitting on the kitchen worktop with her coat on. She's too talented to purposely sit at home on benefits. I will never forget how amazing she was as the puppy 'midwife', she was an absolute pro, staying up all night whilst everyone else slept. I hope she got a cut of the money!

Yes absolutely no doubt it must have been very hard on the children. If anything good comes out of it though at least it has propelled them into the world of work. If they were still together Shannon would probably still be sitting on the kitchen worktop with her coat on. She's too talented to purposely sit at home on benefits. I will never forget how amazing she was as the puppy 'midwife', she was an absolute pro, staying up all night whilst everyone else slept. I hope she got a cut of the money!
She didn’t get a cut. The dogs and the cats were breed at the same time to pay for the vasectomy reversal.

• Sad
Obviously it didn’t work with Gary after the reversal but do we think Kirsty is still trying for a baby?

Obviously it didn’t work with Gary after the reversal but do we think Kirsty is still trying for a baby?
I don't think so, she isn't very maternal imo until they reach the age they enjoy clothes shopping. A baby now would interfere with her clothes shopping, bed hopping, hair and nail appointments etc. If she wanted more kids surely she could have helped with Remi and Rue.

Seems the older children who aren't Gary's have completely forgotten what he's done fir them over the years, especially Jordan and Abbie! I remember a vlog, a few years ago, where he was decorating Abbies first flat and he gave up work at one point to home school Jordan! They all have short memories!

I don't think so, she isn't very maternal imo until they reach the age they enjoy clothes shopping. A baby now would interfere with her clothes shopping, bed hopping, hair and nail appointments etc. If she wanted more kids surely she could have helped with Remi and Rue.
I guess without the vlogging there is no need for a baby and I don’t want to say it but age is not on her side either.
I wonder if the reversal would have worked, would they have gone on to have a few more and stayed together?

What age is Kirsty now? I'd put her close to 50 so I'd assume she's far too old to be thinking of having a baby.
As much as Gary was good I highly doubt he did any homeschooling. More like like was his excuse to stay on benefits. On a previous thread someone said Gary hadn't worked for 20 years or something similar.

What age is Kirsty now? I'd put her close to 50 so I'd assume she's far too old to be thinking of having a baby.
As much as Gary was good I highly doubt he did any homeschooling. More like like was his excuse to stay on benefits. On a previous thread someone said Gary hadn't worked for 20 years or something similar.
Funny enough he only went back to work when the benefit cap started.

I agree. She never came over as very maternal to me and her conversations with them always sounded like she was talking to other people’s kids. There never seemed to be much love or affection. No hugs or kisses.

Reactions: 2
I agree. She never came over as very maternal to me and her conversations with them always sounded like she was talking to other people’s kids. There never seemed to be much love or affection. No hugs or kisses.
Loads of the YouTube bigger families are like this. The mums often looked seriously like they can't be bothered. I think their need to keep procreating is symptomatic of a mental health issue rather than them loving kids.

She also doesn't have the benefit of a resident house nanny now that Gazza is - supposedly - off the scene

Gazzas vlogs are really boring. All they are is what he bought food shopping. No idea if he still does slimming world but he don't half buy some junk.

Oh. I thought only 4 were Gary's biological kids. Lucy Paul Jack and Poppy. I thought from Shannon upwards, they weren't Gary's.