The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More shite from Gary........meals of the week (borrrring) then watching him shovel them in 🤢

More shite from Gary........meals of the week (borrrring) then watching him shovel them in 🤢
Come on you know it makes sense to watch a self proclaimed professional chef cook his evening meals while telling us how busy he's been, how late it is, how cheap/expensive something is and no doubt he pronounces at least 3 words wrong.
(I haven't watched it so please tell me if I've got it wrong 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Come on you know it makes sense to watch a self proclaimed professional chef cook his evening meals while telling us how busy he's been, how late it is, how cheap/expensive something is and no doubt he pronounces at least 3 words wrong.
(I haven't watched it so please tell me if I've got it wrong 😂)
No, about right 😂 Think there were a few “look at that, it’s the business” in as well. He always says “cold sore” for coleslaw as well. Don’t know if he actually thinks that’s how it’s pronounced or he thinks he’s being funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I cant even watch, its just the same thing making fools of themselves over and over again.

Then unless you kiss ass, they dont like it.

Reactions: 1
Another awful vlog today trying sushi and spitting it out and encouraging the youngest 2 with scratchcards

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Another awful vlog today trying sushi and spitting it out and encouraging the youngest 2 with scratchcards
Probably from years of watching their uncle waste his money on them rather than putting his own kids first

Reactions: 4
You got tea?
No I just remember Gary always giving his channel a shout out (Kirsty's brother - Sandwell mobiles) he was, or still is I don’t know, addicted to gambling.

eta : it’s now called scratch card king. So yep he’s still at it.

Probably from years of watching their uncle waste his money on them rather than putting his own kids first
Didn't the uncle have his own youtube channel for scratchcards?
Then you had Gazza visiting Hannah a lot in the old family house and he loved his scratchcards too.

Doesn’t look like Jack wants to be in the vlogs much now. Can’t say I blame him. No sign of any of the other kids either, just the spoilt brat Poppy. Wonder if Jenny gave him the old heave ho too, he hasn’t mentioned her in a long time.

Doesn’t look like Jack wants to be in the vlogs much now. Can’t say I blame him. No sign of any of the other kids either, just the spoilt brat Poppy. Wonder if Jenny gave him the old heave ho too, he hasn’t mentioned her in a long time.
I had forgot about Jenny! You know we will see a couples curry night soon with Gary and some random never to be seen again 😂

I had forgot about Jenny! You know we will see a couples curry night soon with Gary and some random never to be seen again 😂
I’m surprised he gets any women the way he talks to them and about them and the odd innuendo he’d drop especially in front of the kids. Used to cringe the way he’d always call Kirsty sexy on the vlogs.

I’m surprised he gets any women the way he talks to them and about them and the odd innuendo he’d drop especially in front of the kids. Used to cringe the way he’d always call Kirsty sexy on the vlogs.
I cringed when he said liked muffin in front of the kids. It's the way he says it, it sends shivers down my spine.

I know, he's pretty pervvy really.
I think I've said this before but his attitude and behaviours are so 80's, it's like he never grew as a person from his 20's he remained ignorant and sleazy, only seeing women as his toy.

There's a certain type of woman that finds this behaviour hilarious 😷 Do you remember how Kirsty used to be in stitches on the TV show at Gary's innuendos?