The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh. I thought only 4 were Gary's biological kids. Lucy Paul Jack and Poppy. I thought from Shannon upwards, they weren't Gary's.
Scott is younger than Shannon. Apparently Gary and Kirsty got together when Shannon was a few months old.

Reactions: 1
I seen that earlier , she dosent look well 😥

She really really doesn’t. Whenever Gary is making a meal Shannon & Lucy never eat it, they aren’t eating what they should be. Lucy was never ever that skinny. She’s anorexic or nearing it.

Reactions: 3
I see Kirsty has got her dream job of being a HCA. In a way it's sad that it took her in her late 40s to realize you can have independence, but better late than never.

Let’s be honest…..
If the vasectomy hadn’t failed she probably would have had another couple of babies and still be with Gary.
And if it wasn’t for the benefit cap she would probably wouldn’t have bothered getting a job at all!

Reactions: 2
Nice of her to put that post on public for us the trolls to talk about 🤣🤣
Well yeah I'm sure it was done on purpose, she's been sagged a lot for not working.

Let’s be honest…..
If the vasectomy hadn’t failed she probably would have had another couple of babies and still be with Gary.
And if it wasn’t for the benefit cap she would probably wouldn’t have bothered getting a job at all!
Without a doubt. I think in their case the benefit cap was the best thing for them in the long run.
It does make you wonder though did Gary want to control Kirsty, I remember another vloggers calling him out saying that he didn't allow Kirsty to go out on her own or work.

What about her arthritis? I thought it left her bed bound at times and often unable to use hands that's why she didn't cook or do much housework?

Reactions: 5
What about her arthritis? I thought it left her bed bound at times and often unable to use hands that's why she didn't cook or do much housework?
That's what I thought but she did used to go shopping for hours and hours, but I know flare ups can be bad :unsure:

That's what I thought but she did used to go shopping for hours and hours, but I know flare ups can be bad :unsure:
I have arthritis and always wondered how she managed all that, must be the miracle injections.

Oh yep the Arthritis, obviously turned down for pip so had to work!

And I don’t believe for 1 min she was controlled by Gary. Maybe she was controlled with all the shopping trips, or trips with Abbie, maybe it was the slimming world meetings, or trips to costa.
And the whole line Gary was the driving force of the vlogging and made her do it!! That’s not what I remember, I remember Kirsty promoting it non stop, trying to be the next inghams. Obviously that didn’t happen and O think she lost the effort with it, but Gary wanted to carry on. Wouldn’t say he made you!!!
Come off it.

Reactions: 1
It’s been a while since Gary did a vlog. Can we hope never to see him again? Please…….pretty please.