The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're not allowed to mention them on here 🤔 but yes they are so boring that I feel sorry for them. I really don't know why they do it every.single.day, but they definitely believe they will make it big.
I think I know which family you’re talking about, but how come you’re not allowed to mention them?

I think I know which family you’re talking about, but how come you’re not allowed to mention them?
All posts about them get deleted on here, it seems they kicked off when there was a thread about them and the dad made threats towards the site.

All posts about them get deleted on here, it seems they kicked off when there was a thread about them and the dad made threats towards the site.
If it’s who I think it is, built like a brick sh##house and as thick as one.

Reactions: 3
If it’s who I think it is, built like a brick sh##house and as thick as one.
Yes, that's the one!

Not sure who you’re talking about, but would love to know?! Why can’t you say their name
They are a large vlogging family from Manchester. If I name them, it will be deleted. Anyway, you really aren't missing much! The dad got himself known as he used to 'expose' and rant about other youtubers, Gary Freer being one of them.

Reactions: 1
Yes, that's the one!

They are a large vlogging family from Manchester. If I name them, it will be deleted. Anyway, you really aren't missing much! The dad got himself known as he used to 'expose' and rant about other youtubers, Gary Freer being one of them.
I know who you mean. They used to rant about The Inghams but I think they ended up being friends with them. I wonder how that came about.

Gary said that he was vlogging last weekend it'd be up Tuesday latest....waiting
#note I'm not I'm just lockdown bored 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, that's the one!

Yes he did. He was very threatening and abusive. A right pleb!

I'm lost .....🙈🙈
Basically the father of another youtube family became known as his MO was doing very abusive rants about other youtubers. Later on he took a lot of the things he said back, and became friends with them, eg the Inghams (then ranted about them again). Anyway, it was entertaining to watch and that is how they built up their channel. He has since stopped that and therefore they have nothing interesting to offer, their daily vlogs are depressingly boring. They have no friends, as they fall out with everyone, the family background is beyond the remit of Jeremy Kyle, they are basically the biggest chavs ever but are deluded and think they are going to emigrate to Florida. They know their vlogs are crap and keep promising that better times are coming, but they never do. I don't really watch them now, they make the Radford vlogs look on-the-edge-of-your-seat interesting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Basically the father of another youtube family became known as his MO was doing very abusive rants about other youtubers. Later on he took a lot of the things he said back, and became friends with them, eg the Inghams (then ranted about them again). Anyway, it was entertaining to watch and that is how they built up their channel. He has since stopped that and therefore they have nothing interesting to offer, their daily vlogs are depressingly boring. They have no friends, as they fall out with everyone, the family background is beyond the remit of Jeremy Kyle, they are basically the biggest chavs ever but are deluded and think they are going to emigrate to Florida. They know their vlogs are crap and keep promising that better times are coming, but they never do. I don't really watch them now, they make the Radford vlogs look on-the-edge-of-your-seat interesting.

Ahh I think I know who you’re on about now.. “R...” if I’m correct? They aren’t a big channel though

Reactions: 2
Found it.

The funny thing is that the small channels that he used to rip the arse out of for having hardly any views actually have higher views than them now :ROFLMAO:

I watch them bc I’m nosey but they’re honestly so bleeping boring. They’re constantly “thinking” of ideas but nothing ever comes out of them. They think they’re the next big YouTube family but they hardly gain any followers.

Reactions: 2
I watch them bc I’m nosey but they’re honestly so bleeping boring. They’re constantly “thinking” of ideas but nothing ever comes out of them. They think they’re the next big YouTube family but they hardly gain any followers.
They are so desperate its Embrassing .

Had a,look on Gossip Bakery,, couldnt seem to find the thread on the family from Manchester? I love being nosey 😉😉