The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They dont check, they have a PR list, most is done through pr companies and not direct and once you get on it they dont even look to see if your still active.
I had some offers after I had deleted the account

Reactions: 1
They dont check, they have a PR list, most is done through pr companies and not direct and once you get on it they dont even look to see if your still active.
I had some offers after I had deleted the account
That’s probably the only reason he did a vlog then.

Gary always got a lot of engagement in the comments so I'm not surprised he gets stuff sent. In the nicest way possible the fans came across as a bit thick so they'd probably be the type to rush out and buy whatever Gary was showing off.

Reactions: 2
Gary always got a lot of engagement in the comments so I'm not surprised he gets stuff sent. In the nicest way possible the fans came across as a bit thick so they'd probably be the type to rush out and buy whatever Gary was showing off.
I find there are a certain type of person who follow family vloggers, and yes many are gullible with low IQ's.

Reactions: 4
Mainly women comment 🙈

• Haha
Mainly women comment 🙈
Because Gary is such a catch, he drives an Audi TT which would have been impressive 20 years ago…. I dunno what Kirsty was thinking bed hopping…
It’s all lonely Middle Ages women.

Reactions: 5
Because Gary is such a catch, he drives an Audi TT which would have been impressive 20 years ago…. I dunno what Kirsty was thinking bed hopping…
It’s all lonely Middle Ages women.
Which he hardly uses. He said when he bought it that it eats petrol. Probably kept it thinking it’s a status symbol.

Just watched his latest video, where he's making himself a roast beef dinner, he says it's just for him as no-one else likes it! I get that, but get the impression that Shannon and Lucy cook for themselves too?
Another trip with Miss Poppy for a takeaway, this time to Taco Bell! 🌮🌮🌮

Jack never seems to make an appearance now or any of the other kids. And travelling all the way to Dover for a takeaway and sat in the car 😂. Only Gary would do this.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched his latest video, where he's making himself a roast beef dinner, he says it's just for him as no-one else likes it! I get that, but get the impression that Shannon and Lucy cook for themselves too?
Another trip with Miss Poppy for a takeaway, this time to Taco Bell! 🌮🌮🌮
He’s said before Lucy and Shannon are around all different times so they sort themselves out. Never understood why whoever was home at dinner time didn’t prepare 3 dinners so the other 2 had a meal when they got in from work!

He’s said before Lucy and Shannon are around all different times so they sort themselves out. Never understood why whoever was home at dinner time didn’t prepare 3 dinners so the other 2 had a meal when they got in from work!
Garry's always eating on the cheap. Lucy and Shannon are probably buying their own food so that Garry can afford Poppy Popp's newest Pandora piece. Does anyone remember that bizarre video where Garry reacts to people questioning why he calls Poppy his little witch? 😳 Or did I imagine such?

• Wow
Garry's always eating on the cheap. Lucy and Shannon are probably buying their own food so that Garry can afford Poppy Popp's newest Pandora piece. Does anyone remember that bizarre video where Garry reacts to people questioning why he calls Poppy his little witch? 😳 Or did I imagine such?
No you didn’t imagine it. Apparently she even had a tee shirt with ‘Daddy’s Little witch’ on it!, He’s never said it since because a lot of people thought is was disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
No you didn’t imagine it. Apparently she even had a tee shirt with ‘Daddy’s Little witch’ on it!, He’s never said it since because a lot of people thought is was disgusting.
There were loads of times he was inappropriate to the girls, Abbie especially and on camera so I hate to think when it was off.

• Wow
Hi life seems to be nothing but food food food. Eating out, in the food shops, reduced foods, what’s he’s cooking/eating, taking Poppy out to eat 😂

Reactions: 3
Hi life seems to be nothing but food food food. Eating out, in the food shops, reduced foods, what’s he’s cooking/eating, taking Poppy out to eat 😂
Wish Garry would show his new missus more in the vlogs. He's been spotted shopping with her in Sainsbobs
1664654749309.png

Anyone know the vlog in which he has the date? Wanted a laugh but can't seem to find it. Wonder if she made him remove it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kirsty's boyf has Kirsty and Pops as his profile pic. They've both piled the weight on and Poppy looks about 20. What age would she be now?