The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest fascinating vlog from Gary (chav) Freer. Him and Poppy (who is absolutely lumping it on) eating lots of high fat crap. God knows what he’d do if Wetherspoons closed down! More iPhones for Poppy. How many does she need for Gods sake? His credit card must be maxed to the hilt. But then again they’ve never lived within their means. I bet him and Kirsty are in serious debt. Anyone ever wonder what happened to all the dogs and cats? I wonder if his mum still has the 3 he dumped on her.

Most of them will be on the dole.
I agree they must be in serious debt, Kirsty is acting like she is so much better than everyone who supported her over the years, she deleted everyone of her Facebook, I just think it’s not very nice and that she used everyone for views!

Latest vlog.... Is it me or does Poppy come across as a spoiled, bad mannered child?

Latest vlog.... Is it me or does Poppy come across as a spoiled, bad mannered child?
Poppy's always come across as a spoiled and bad mannered child because that's what she is. It's not just you, everyone can see it.

Reactions: 2
None of the kids, perhaps with the exception of Jack, had any manners. Never once heard them say please or thank you. And Poppy is a demanding spoilt brat.

Reactions: 1
I agree they must be in serious debt, Kirsty is acting like she is so much better than everyone who supported her over the years, she deleted everyone of her Facebook, I just think it’s not very nice and that she used everyone for views!
she 100% used people to get views and subs, she thought they could be like the inghams. Was big fans of them even after the allegations, but I guess with Jordan’s history they excuse it.

Shes always been a stuck up woman too, pretending she was so much better than others when she had so many things going on in her house that was shady.

The other thing that gets me with this lot is Abbie, she had 2 very prem babies who sadly died but keeps carrying on having more prem babies.

Just the latest vlog? She was always like that!
Very jealous of Ava too

she 100% used people to get views and subs, she thought they could be like the inghams. Was big fans of them even after the allegations, but I guess with Jordan’s history they excuse it.

Shes always been a stuck up woman too, pretending she was so much better than others when she had so many things going on in her house that was shady.

The other thing that gets me with this lot is Abbie, she had 2 very prem babies who sadly died but keeps carrying on having more prem babies.

Just the latest vlog? She was always like that!
Very jealous of Ava too
Your so right she’s pisses me off, I was a huge fan too🤬 what did Jordan do? I never heard anything, I agree with you about Abbie I think she should enjoy the children she has x

Also Kirsty has either just moved again or is moving I was told this afternoon.

Your so right she’s pisses me off, I was a huge fan too🤬 what did Jordan do? I never heard anything, I agree with you about Abbie I think she should enjoy the children she has x
Well the fact that Jade was 14 when she got preg with her first and there was a post a few years back on a local facebook page with a photo of him saying he had arranged to meet up with a 13 & 14 year old girl in the town.

Well the fact that Jade was 14 when she got preg with her first and there was a post a few years back on a local facebook page with a photo of him saying he had arranged to meet up with a 13 & 14 year old girl in the town.

Also Kirsty has either just moved again or is moving I was told this afternoon.

Omg that’s shocking the poor girl, I remember in one blog Gary was saying she was crazy or something along those lines, I’d love to know why she’s moving, probably in with some new man 😊

😳😱 that’s disgusting but Kirsty still acts like she’s better than everyone and now he has another girl pregnant
She has always made excuses for them, Jordan, Scott and his dangerous driving with no insurance, Pauls numerous exclusions from school

But yeah she acts all hoyty toyty like shes something she isnt.

Latest vlog... Gary has no interest in working at all... Do as little as possible and always happy to leave smelly work behind!! Hardly what his family should be hearing from him! The constant fry ups, McDonald's and greasy spoon food yuck!

Just flicking through YouTube and came across a boxing day vlog. Kirsty traditionally has her family over for boxing day, yet she's buggered off to the next sale with Abbie whilst Gary and Lucy gets everything ready for her family. She never cooks all she ever does is go shopping. On one vlog, the kids had all been at school all day, they had pot noodle for dinner because Gary wasn't home to cook. How bloody lazy.

Just flicking through YouTube and came across a boxing day vlog. Kirsty traditionally has her family over for boxing day, yet she's buggered off to the next sale with Abbie whilst Gary and Lucy gets everything ready for her family. She never cooks all she ever does is go shopping. On one vlog, the kids had all been at school all day, they had pot noodle for dinner because Gary wasn't home to cook. How bloody lazy.
She didn’t realise how good she had it and who else would get away with feeding their kids pot noodles 🤷‍♀️

Anyone noticed he doesn’t see much of any of his other kids? I also think he splashes money on Poppy because I doubt he’d see much of her if he didn’t. What a demanding kid she is.

Anyone noticed he doesn’t see much of any of his other kids? I also think he splashes money on Poppy because I doubt he’d see much of her if he didn’t. What a demanding kid she is.
All his kids just use him for what they can get, Lucy is just as bad, she only wants designer things,but it's his fault for flashing the credit cards at every opportunity.

There was a rift for a while with some of the older kids, I know Paul was involved but it stemmed from the night that Gary was removed from the house by police.