The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that all these kids do is have more kids? Abbie's had about 5 now, Jordans on his 3rd, I'm guessing neither have jobs, they never used to when I used to watch them, Kirsty used to say Jordan was a full time Father, dunno how that worked when Jade always had the boys, then when they stayed at the Freers for the weekend, Shannon and Kirsty used to look after them.

No wonder they are like they are, Jordans starts and Gary's reply
PhotoCollage_1626792190445.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Is that all these kids do is have more kids? Abbie's had about 5 now, Jordans on his 3rd, I'm guessing neither have jobs, they never used to when I used to watch them, Kirsty used to say Jordan was a full time Father, dunno how that worked when Jade always had the boys, then when they stayed at the Freers for the weekend, Shannon and Kirsty used to look after them.

No wonder they are like they are, Jordans starts and Gary's reply View attachment 671419
Doesn’t surprise me that Gary thought Jordan’s post was funny. He’s such a sleazeball 🤑

Another kid to add to the chav family. It’s all their good for. Most of them have the IQ of a gnat and the morals of an alley cat, and I feel awful insulting an alley cat.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I wonder why there hasn’t been many videos recently? Had Gary a woman on the go?

Poppy acts so childish yet she’s going into Secondary school in September. I doubt she’ll do well, none of the Freer kids have done well in Secondary school, they never seem to be at school. They were always out shopping with Kirsty during the day.

So the youngest freer child is starting primary school, Kirsty won’t have to do all those school runs anymore, I wonder who minds Poppy while she’s at work?

So the youngest freer child is starting primary school, Kirsty won’t have to do all those school runs anymore, I wonder who minds Poppy while she’s at work?
Does this woman actually work? Does she know how to?

Reactions: 1
Watched the last couple of vlogs, no Jack, just Poppy. Gary posted on Facebook saying he was taking poppy for food at weather spoons on sunday, and yesterday was poppy's birthday so he was taking her out for a meal. Poppy commented saying I love food . Kirsty seems to be doing ok though and to be fair, least she's bothered to get a job.

Watched the last couple of vlogs, no Jack, just Poppy. Gary posted on Facebook saying he was taking poppy for food at weather spoons on sunday, and yesterday was poppy's birthday so he was taking her out for a meal. Poppy commented saying I love food . Kirsty seems to be doing ok though and to be fair, least she's bothered to get a job.
Poppy is Gary's daughter spoiled rotten.. Youngest it's expected I suppose but the rest... Who knows 🙄

It would be interesting if he did a q&a especially for everyone who has followed the family for years, it would be good to hear what everyone is up too now 😊

The last vlog he did was Poppy's birthday. Gary bought her an iphone 12, Pandora charms and bits and bobs. The phone is on contract and is "only "£45 a month. My phone contract doesn't cost that and mines a business mobile. He must be in debt up to his armpits. I watched one of their Christmas vlogmasses, Kirsty said each child had £250 . Jordan on Christmas day had 4 or 5 gifts, which was a Nike coat, a 6 pack of crisps and some smellies, not £250 worth anyway. Poppy had about 4 generation dolls at £40 a pop plus a huge pile of presents, which I would have said cost maybe £3 to £400. Poppy and Jack were treated so differently you could see it a mile away. Jordan called Poppy spoilt, and Gary said to leave her alone, she's a baby. A baby? She was about 7

The last vlog he did was Poppy's birthday. Gary bought her an iphone 12, Pandora charms and bits and bobs. The phone is on contract and is "only "£45 a month. My phone contract doesn't cost that and mines a business mobile. He must be in debt up to his armpits. I watched one of their Christmas vlogmasses, Kirsty said each child had £250 . Jordan on Christmas day had 4 or 5 gifts, which was a Nike coat, a 6 pack of crisps and some smellies, not £250 worth anyway. Poppy had about 4 generation dolls at £40 a pop plus a huge pile of presents, which I would have said cost maybe £3 to £400. Poppy and Jack were treated so differently you could see it a mile away. Jordan called Poppy spoilt, and Gary said to leave her alone, she's a baby. A baby? She was about 7
I totally agree with you that they must be in debt, they put everything on the Barclays card they always say.
I think that’s why he had to live with his mum for a year because he couldn’t afford to move out.
I wonder how Kirsty could afford to move and buy all new furniture for her house before she was working!

I totally agree with you that they must be in debt, they put everything on the Barclays card they always say.
I think that’s why he had to live with his mum for a year because he couldn’t afford to move out.
I wonder how Kirsty could afford to move and buy all new furniture for her house before she was working!
Only way I can think is she rented a furnished house. I don't get how she got it though as at the time, her only income was benefits unless her mum stood as guarantor

At the risk of sounding repetitive, why does Gary Freer feel its ok for him to sit at a table shovelling food in his mouth, chewing and grunting with a missing front tooth thrown in?! Are we supposed to enjoy watching? Ugh🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
The latest fascinating vlog from Gary (chav) Freer. Him and Poppy (who is absolutely lumping it on) eating lots of high fat crap. God knows what he’d do if Wetherspoons closed down! More iPhones for Poppy. How many does she need for Gods sake? His credit card must be maxed to the hilt. But then again they’ve never lived within their means. I bet him and Kirsty are in serious debt. Anyone ever wonder what happened to all the dogs and cats? I wonder if his mum still has the 3 he dumped on her.

It would be interesting if he did a q&a especially for everyone who has followed the family for years, it would be good to hear what everyone is up too now 😊
Most of them will be on the dole.