The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheryl Prudham was a mum of many children who was villianized by the media because they were in receipt of working tax credits. So whilst the Radfords were "doing it all themselves" Cheryl was dubbed a "benefits mum" and "too posh to push" (because she needed a c-section). The Daily Mail was constantly totting up the cost of her births, school places, medical care etc whilst the Radfords were having their praises sung.

Cheryl Prudham was a mum of many children who was villianized by the media because they were in receipt of working tax credits. So whilst the Radfords were "doing it all themselves" Cheryl was dubbed a "benefits mum" and "too posh to push" (because she needed a c-section). The Daily Mail was constantly totting up the cost of her births, school places, medical care etc whilst the Radfords were having their praises sung.
Thank you. I must say I’ve never heard of her.

Thank you. I must say I’ve never heard of her.
I liked Cheryl which is why I was wondering, yes she did work but the papers crucified her probably which she stays out of the media now, it’s true the radford got all the praise because they lie and say they claim nothing

To be fair I took a disliking to her when she invited a sun reporter to her house so her husband and oldest sun could throw eggs at him and chase him down the street while she recorded it!

You also have to remember that she went to the papers moaning she wanted a bigger house whilst proudly saying she was paying for a boob job.

Reactions: 1
To be fair I took a disliking to her when she invited a sun reporter to her house so her husband and oldest sun could throw eggs at him and chase him down the street while she recorded it!

You also have to remember that she went to the papers moaning she wanted a bigger house whilst proudly saying she was paying for a boob job.
To be honest I don't know much about her, but saw her in a documentary. What struck me about her and her husband was how they were portrayed so differently from the Radfords, even though their lifestyles were the same. The only difference was that the Prudhams were very upfront about their finances whilst the Radfords lie through their back teeth.

To be honest I don't know much about her, but saw her in a documentary. What struck me about her and her husband was how they were portrayed so differently from the Radfords, even though their lifestyles were the same. The only difference was that the Prudhams were very upfront about their finances whilst the Radfords lie through their back teeth.
She was on a big family group and did herself no favours at all.

New video uploaded
And as incredibly boring as all the rest! Took Charlie for a quick walk. God forbid he ever gets a long walk! Poor dog so overweight. And Gary doesn’t pick up dog poo. Does he ever do anything?

I used to enjoy his vlogs, but noticed he hardly ever does one these days. After waiting a couple of weeks for one, the content is always the same....... Grocery haul, taking the dog for a (very) short walk and the latest junk food meal he has bought for Poppy. He has aged rapidly in the last year as well.
There is a prog on TV on Monday about Wetherspoons and he is going to be in it. I shall be watching that!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the superstar Gary Freer on Channel 5? I think he was in the programme for all of 5 minutes. Mind you if anyone should know about eating crap it’s him.

• Haha
Did anyone see the superstar Gary Freer on Channel 5? I think he was in the programme for all of 5 minutes. Mind you if anyone should know about eating crap it’s him.
I saw him! All the filming he said he was doing, all for 5 minutes 😂😂

• Haha