The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Lucy is the same too, more now that she's living with him! He's too soft!
Yes she seems to only want branded stuff, though I've always thought she's the best out of the bad bunch!!!
Oh look, a new TV for Poppy, I'd love to see his credit card statement!!!!

Reactions: 2
What poppy wants she gets:rolleyes:
Wonder if his mum still has the dogs? He never vlogs it anymore, what happened to the other 2 dogs, and all the cats?

Reactions: 1
What poppy wants she gets:rolleyes:
Wonder if his mum still has the dogs? He never vlogs it anymore, what happened to the other 2 dogs, and all the cats?
Exactly. Just shows what an irresponsible family they are. I remember a clip when he visited his mum and she’d took ownership of his 3 labradors (actually he’d dumped them on her) and they were hugely overweight. Never once did you see him taking them a walk. Even when he lived with Kirsty you never saw a vlog where the family took the dogs out.

His cooking really irritates me. It's not proper cooking its ready meals and convenience stuff but he goes on like he's a Michelin Star chef 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes Gary seems to pay for everything while Kirsty is running round with new hair extensions, wonder who that’s for!!!! Another new man 🤷‍♀️

Yes Gary seems to pay for everything while Kirsty is running round with new hair extensions, wonder who that’s for!!!! Another new man 🤷‍♀️
Gary's probably paying for those too! If he's paying towards Paul Jack and Poppy?

Reactions: 3
Thing is Lucy could easily get a part time job as could Paul but no let Gary pay

Reactions: 4
Noticed all Gary's presents from Shannon and Lucy were branded items!

Lucy got a top of the range phone and barely showed any excitement or gratitude... No appreciation for anything... Just entitlement 😔

Lucy got a top of the range phone and barely showed any excitement or gratitude... No appreciation for anything... Just entitlement 😔
Doesn't she often get a new I phone, so I guess she's used to it, where does she get her money from to be able to buy ugg slippers🤷‍♀️

It’s always new phones in that family. What the hell for? Gary has absolutely no sense with money. Love to know how much debt he’s accrued over the years. I remember when he first started vlogging he was always borrowing money off his dad at Christmas.

Doesn't she often get a new I phone, so I guess she's used to it, where does she get her money from to be able to buy ugg slippers🤷‍♀️
I was just going to say the same, she bought Shannon the ugg slippers and Gary Tommy hillfiger trainers yet she doesn't work only goes supposedly to college. My Daughter is the same age and does 6th form, but cannot work due to health issues, she couldn't afford those things.

Totally forgot about this thread!
Gary's meals make me laugh, he was supposedly a chef years ago but pronounces so many foods wrong 😂 and seems lost with simple herbs and spices.

A 60 year old wearing Superdry makes me cringe, I always thought it was a young brand not a Grandad thing. The way he goes on about his labels is sad too, to be that materialistic and think it's good reeks of champagne lifestyle on lemonade money.

His job can't pay much more than £10 an hour, he only drives cars to and from the garage then in a greasy spoon or annoying the mechanics.

I've noticed Jenny no longer appears in the vlogs or gets a mention did she use him to film her wedding then ditch him?

Also what happened to the women that appear in the vlogs once then vanish? One was poppy's friend mum, I hope that Gary didn't ruin that friendship for Poppy because he wanted to 'play' with the mum.

Reactions: 5
Jordan’s new daughter was born recently Iv just seen, his girlfriend seems to only 19, I wonder what age he is?

Jordan is about 23/24 I'd say about same as my son.

Agree with the post about Gary and brands it's so wrong. "Got to have a bit of superdry' er no not really Gary