The Foulger Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why she's changed her name. So it's just like her channel now 🤔
Apart from the odd holiday vlog or clip of Steve cooking, it was never really a family channel in the sense that her family didn't regularly appear on camera. She probably just feels that the name wasn't reflective of her regular content?

Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest meals video. For someone that doesn’t work she can’t even be bothered to make mash potatoes... uses frozen cubes!!!

Reactions: 1
Just watched her latest meals video. For someone that doesn’t work she can’t even be bothered to make mash potatoes... uses frozen cubes!!!
Tbf she usually does it fresh and both of her parents are very ill so I'd cut her some slack :/

Reactions: 9
It is sad she announced about a week ago, her dad has passed away

• Sad
Reactions: 2
It’s really sad, I think he’d been poorly for a while. I hope they’re all as ok as they can be

• Sad
I have just discovered this family. I quite like their videos. The dogs snoring/snarling noise in the back ground is a little irritating, as is the cheesy montage intro but other than that I quite enjoy them. I think Victoria comes across as quite hard faced at first but I don't think she is really. IDK why but I get the vibe that Steve is ex army.

I still love watching her videos. So jealous of the lovely meals they have every night!

Reactions: 3
Are you really?
I don’t eat meat really so wouldn’t make many of them myself or would use fish/vegan meat alternatives but most of them look pretty decent to me😂anything covered in a tit load of grated cheese is a win in my book

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahaha I don’t get the impression she is a man eater, she looks like she has a constant resting witch face and I think she’d look down at you at the school gate, but I don’t get man eater vibes 😂😂😂

I get such wholesome (I hate that word) vibes from her and her family 😭 😭 I think she's one of the only people I don't have anything bad to say about or anything that annoys me