The Foulger Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never thought she sounded posh in the slightest lol.

I like the food jails etc but I really struggle to get past her nose ring-they don’t bother me at all but it really doesn’t suit her so I find it quite distracting.

Reactions: 2
They eat sooooo much cheese, meat and carbs. I know she buys veg, I just don’t really see it on the plates 😂

I love she cooks from scratch but it doesn’t seem to be the healthiest! I’d love to know how much their recent holiday cost and how they budget etc

Reactions: 1
Maybe 👀

She certainly liked the men 😉
Thinks she's superior amongst the school mums (the youngest goes to one of the worst schools in her area!)
Acts and is massive witch
Husband has a wondering eye 🤢🤢
I have had creepy vibes off Steve since I first seen one of her videos. It would not surprise me!

Reactions: 3
Maybe 👀

She certainly liked the men 😉
Thinks she's superior amongst the school mums (the youngest goes to one of the worst schools in her area!)
Acts and is massive witch
Husband has a wondering eye 🤢🤢
She always seems nice, I get the impression he’s a bit dominant, he always talks over her and seems a bit of a knob 😂
Do tell us more, why is she a witch and is he carrying on 😬🤣

They're both so bloody boring! Her voice is monotone & he comes across as such a big girl's blouse. And they stretch out their holiday vlogs f-o-r-e-v-e-r. It's as bad as looking through other people's holiday pics, boring AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They're both so bloody boring! Her voice is monotone & he comes across as such a big girl's blouse. And they stretch out their holiday vlogs f-o-r-e-v-e-r. It's as bad as looking through other people's holiday pics, boring AF.
😂 big girls blouse is the perfect description for him. Granted though the kids do seem like nice boys

Reactions: 4
The holidays vlogs are uploading... 😂

• Angry
Oh god. Here we go, Every minutae of their boring lodge holiday - they'll stretch them out til Christmas! No-one cares! No-one wants to see other peoples' crap holidays!
At least they paid for it themselves.... You'll get to see the yummy corned beef spaghetti again hahaha

• Sick
  • Haha
At least they paid for it themselves.... You'll get to see the yummy corned beef spaghetti again hahaha
Corned beef spaghetti 🤢🤢

I had to forward through some of the holiday vlog as it was a bit boring, it looks a lovely place though. Did she say what the place was called? It can’t have been cheap for two weeks in August