The Foulger Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I love her...maybe I'm naive but I didn't think anyone would have anything bad to say about them. She's a good mum and makes lovely meals for her family imo. I know it's not too far fetched for people to know her irl because obviously someone has to but I always take stories on here with a pinch of salt. I know if I was acquaintances with a youtuber, I'd be psychoanalysing them to see if there was any tea to spill hahaha. Just can't imagine her having a holier than thou attitude - she's not one to dress her kids in the most expensive clothes or buy everything at waitrose.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Normal is a ham sandwich.
I mean in the grand scheme of things, a houmous and lettuce sandwich or a tuna pitta is quite normal. The cauliflower things are a bit unrealistic for a packed lunch but I thought they looked quite nice myself:LOL:

Reactions: 1
I like her hauls and recipe ideas. I tried the carbonara made with chicken soup which was very strange and all I could taste was the soup.

I like her hauls and recipe ideas. I tried the carbonara made with chicken soup which was very strange and all I could taste was the soup.
I know! what is it with her and using soup in recipes its yucky :sick: I just find most of her vlogs annoying at the moment she stops half way through a sentence to comment on what the dog is doing or why she is standing in a different position or why she has put her shopping on a different table - who cares just do the bloody vlog and get on with it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know! what is it with her and using soup in recipes its yucky :sick: I just find most of her vlogs annoying at the moment she stops half way through a sentence to comment on what the dog is doing or why she is standing in a different position or why she has put her shopping on a different table - who cares just do the bloody vlog and get on with it lol
Lol I had one of her videos on the other day and she spent ages talking about a baby seagull that had ended up on their roof or something (she started talking about it because you could hear it making noise and she said she was going to shut the window then proceeded to talk about it for five minutes). My husband was like,she could have just edited out the bird noise and got on with her haul ffs. Glad it’s not just us that notices her going off on tangents!

• Haha
I think the soup thing is an American thing 🤷‍♀️

Lol I had one of her videos on the other day and she spent ages talking about a baby seagull that had ended up on their roof or something (she started talking about it because you could hear it making noise and she said she was going to shut the window then proceeded to talk about it for five minutes). My husband was like,she could have just edited out the bird noise and got on with her haul ffs. Glad it’s not just us that notices her going off on tangents!
I remember the seagull vlog lol my husband said the same thing ' why cant she just do the bloody haul without a side order of seagulls and dogs bowls' as soon as my hubby hears their intro he sighs and says dont you dare cook any of that bloody condensed soup shite recipes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
and the sheer amount of cheese she puts on everything! im sure she must buy 4 extra blocks in the food shop and hide them from us lol

• Haha
I remember the seagull vlog lol my husband said the same thing ' why cant she just do the bloody haul without a side order of seagulls and dogs bowls' as soon as my hubby hears their intro he sighs and says dont you dare cook any of that bloody condensed soup shite recipes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
and the sheer amount of cheese she puts on everything! im sure she must buy 4 extra blocks in the food shop and hide them from us lol
The amount of cheese on most of their meals is insane!

I had to laugh at your husbands comments! Agree 100% 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cheese filled wraps seemed a strange thing to have with stew?!
She just has to add cheese to every meal 🧀🧀🧀:LOL: i didnt like the look of any of the meals in this weeks vlog - and whats with the long explanations at the beginning its just weird lol

I think the problem is these food bloggers watch too many American vloggers. She should have just added the kitchen sink to that stew, it had everything else in it!!

• Haha