The Foulger Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jesus christ so now we get a weather update and a pre shopping video explanation before she shops....

Maybe 👀

She certainly liked the men 😉
Thinks she's superior amongst the school mums (the youngest goes to one of the worst schools in her area!)
Acts and is massive witch
Husband has a wondering eye 🤢🤢
Now , when i find someone new to watch i just come on here...saves my time finding out ,in end,that theyre actually twunts..

one that I sometimes watch (whos a snobby witch) has a husband that has eye for

Last edited:
Now , when i find someone new to watch i just come on here...saves my time finding out ,in end,that theyre actually twunts..

one that I sometimes watch (whos a snobby witch) has a husband that has eye for
What does this even mean?

Reactions: 2
God, she has lost her way with the meals of the week... I get she has 3 hungry boys but that pasta dish looked like dog sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I must admit there isn’t much she cooks I don’t think looks nice -but that tuna pasta made me feel sick!

Fit someone who doesn’t work it’s a lot of convenience jars etc

I watch this family all the time and I have to say I think they are lovely. I really do like them. The comments on Steve are very harsh. He comes across as a lovely man. I'm not sure what is weird about him? I have been on tattle for quiet some time now and I disagree with alot of the things on it and never comment but I had to with this family. Vicki comes across lovely. Of course she may not always be like this who is? If I was a YouTuber I'm sure I would come across lovely on YouTube and not so much to other people. It is a job at the end of the day I'm sure it takes hours to edit videos and if steves job provides enough for vicki to not have to work who are we to judge? I think they are lovely I'm very surprised there is a page on here for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I watch this family all the time and I have to say I think they are lovely. I really do like them. The comments on Steve are very harsh. He comes across as a lovely man. I'm not sure what is weird about him? I have been on tattle for quiet some time now and I disagree with alot of the things on it and never comment but I had to with this family. Vicki comes across lovely. Of course she may not always be like this who is? If I was a YouTuber I'm sure I would come across lovely on YouTube and not so much to other people. It is a job at the end of the day I'm sure it takes hours to edit videos and if steves job provides enough for vicki to not have to work who are we to judge? I think they are lovely I'm very surprised there is a page on here for them.
I agree!! There are some horrible people on youtube who warrant extreme criticism but I'm sure people try their hardest to find reasons to dislike genuinely lovely, wholesome creators x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What the hell is that? Sausage casserole using condensed mushroom soup?! I actually feel sick when she makes "creamy" meals. It's doing wonders for my weight actually lol.

• Sick
I think she is copying a lot of the popular US food YouTube’s like Kristin stepp. All these tins of soup in things etc is very American and very similar to what they all do in their meals of the week etc! I think she might be copying them and making it seem like it’s her ideas.

I thought so as her recent one with that awful creamy sausage casserole was from an American website in her description. Sorry if people think it looks divine but it really has put me off any creamy dishes. That tuna dog sick pasta was the last straw.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually like Vicky and Steve. They are a lovely little family. I look forward to her vlogs and like her Instagram posts. They are totally relatable xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7