Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolaslife

I watch this family all the time and I have to say I think they are lovely. I really do like them. The comments on Steve are very harsh. He comes across as a lovely man. I'm not sure what is weird about him? I have been on tattle for quiet some time now and I disagree with alot of the things on it and never comment but I had to with this family. Vicki comes across lovely. Of course she may not always be like this who is? If I was a YouTuber I'm sure I would come across lovely on YouTube and not so much to other people. It is a job at the end of the day I'm sure it takes hours to edit videos and if steves job provides enough for vicki to not have to work who are we to judge? I think they are lovely I'm very surprised there is a page on here for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Just watched her latest meals video. For someone that doesn’t work she can’t even be bothered to make mash potatoes... uses frozen cubes!!!
Tbf she usually does it fresh and both of her parents are very ill so I'd cut her some slack :/

Reactions: 9

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Aww I love her...maybe I'm naive but I didn't think anyone would have anything bad to say about them. She's a good mum and makes lovely meals for her family imo. I know it's not too far fetched for people to know her irl because obviously someone has to but I always take stories on here with a pinch of salt. I know if I was acquaintances with a youtuber, I'd be psychoanalysing them to see if there was any tea to spill hahaha. Just can't imagine her having a holier than thou attitude - she's not one to dress her kids in the most expensive clothes or buy everything at waitrose.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Charmed40

Chatty Member
I watch this family all the time and I have to say I think they are lovely. I really do like them. The comments on Steve are very harsh. He comes across as a lovely man. I'm not sure what is weird about him? I have been on tattle for quiet some time now and I disagree with alot of the things on it and never comment but I had to with this family. Vicki comes across lovely. Of course she may not always be like this who is? If I was a YouTuber I'm sure I would come across lovely on YouTube and not so much to other people. It is a job at the end of the day I'm sure it takes hours to edit videos and if steves job provides enough for vicki to not have to work who are we to judge? I think they are lovely I'm very surprised there is a page on here for them.
I actually like Vicky and Steve. They are a lovely little family. I look forward to her vlogs and like her Instagram posts. They are totally relatable xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Dolphingal

VIP Member
I agree. I really enjoy her meals of the week videos because she goes to the effort to show the meals being cooked rather than just the end result.
Maybe this is because she deletes all the comments you say you haven't seen and the way she responds to such people....... Nice nice on camera, horrid in real life obviously... Ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Pagger

Chatty Member
They're both so bloody boring! Her voice is monotone & he comes across as such a big girl's blouse. And they stretch out their holiday vlogs f-o-r-e-v-e-r. It's as bad as looking through other people's holiday pics, boring AF.
😂 big girls blouse is the perfect description for him. Granted though the kids do seem like nice boys

Reactions: 4

Bobinsky

I'd really enjoy watching them, but I'd love to know what Steve does. I only started watching in august and since then they've had 3 weeks in Florida, christmas at a forest holiday cabin which would have been extortionate then just spent half term there aswell which would have been crazy money too!

Queenie

VIP Member
They're both so bloody boring! Her voice is monotone & he comes across as such a big girl's blouse. And they stretch out their holiday vlogs f-o-r-e-v-e-r. It's as bad as looking through other people's holiday pics, boring AF.

• Haha

jokes

Maybe this is because she deletes all the comments you say you haven't seen and the way she responds to such people....... Nice nice on camera, horrid in real life obviously... Ugh
Yes 👍🏼 I’ve messaged on her YouTube before. Wasn’t rude to her at all. She came at me all passive aggressive. Never watched a video again after that. She’s so rude!!

• Heart
  • Wow

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Same in real life too. She really thinks she's something special. The school mums have a good old giggle about her 🤭

• Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
I hate the way her interrupts her when she’s talking and she just lets him, give him a smack around the chops 😂

• Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Wonder why she's changed her name. So it's just like her channel now 🤔
Apart from the odd holiday vlog or clip of Steve cooking, it was never really a family channel in the sense that her family didn't regularly appear on camera. She probably just feels that the name wasn't reflective of her regular content?

Reactions: 3

Pagger

Chatty Member
Each to their own but I don't know how people cannot work when they have almost grown up independent children. I'd be bored out of my mind doing the same things all the time! Maybe she doesn't. But I like earning my own money. My husband and I have a joint savings account, he pays all the bills and my wages cover our savings and other expenses like diesel, repairs, clothes, food shop etc. Sounds ridiculous but I hate the thought of spending my husbands money... I have always been independent and have always worked, even after I had my son I went back to work when he was 7m.
She says that YouTube is her job

• Haha
  • Wow

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Yes 👍🏼 I’ve messaged on her YouTube before. Wasn’t rude to her at all. She came at me all passive aggressive. Never watched a video again after that. She’s so rude!!
Im glad you can see it too.... The obnoxious boot

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
Maybe 👀

She certainly liked the men 😉
Thinks she's superior amongst the school mums (the youngest goes to one of the worst schools in her area!)
Acts and is massive bitch
Husband has a wondering eye 🤢🤢
I have had creepy vibes off Steve since I first seen one of her videos. It would not surprise me!

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I agree!! There are some horrible people on youtube who warrant extreme criticism but I'm sure people try their hardest to find reasons to dislike genuinely lovely, wholesome creators x

• Heart