The Foulger Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to. i like the meal ideas and slow cooker recipe ideas but , and i know this sounds horrible, i honestly cant stand the sound of her voice, the fake 'posh' accent she tries to put on and the way she talks monotone all the time. If i watch the recipe vlogs on silent i can just about handle it lol

I enjoy her food hauls and recipes for the week (carb overload though), but I do think that there is something a bit off about her husband Steve? I can’t put my finger on it but he gives me the heebie jeebies😬

Reactions: 2
I enjoy her food hauls and recipes for the week (carb overload though), but I do think that there is something a bit off about her husband Steve? I can’t put my finger on it but he gives me the heebie jeebies😬
He does come across as quite odd in the vlogs 😂

I hate the way her interrupts her when she’s talking and she just lets him, give him a smack around the chops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her voice is very irritating. Not sure why she doesn’t work either, her boys are all at school (some high school). They seem to have plenty of cash though, 3 weeks in Florida last year...

Reactions: 1
Her voice is very irritating. Not sure why she doesn’t work either, her boys are all at school (some high school). They seem to have plenty of cash though, 3 weeks in Florida last year...
i agree...sooooo irritating! She likes to let everyone know she can splash the cash about too :LOL::LOL:......and why was she buying her son candles?? im sure he was thrilled with those :rolleyes:

I'd really enjoy watching them, but I'd love to know what Steve does. I only started watching in august and since then they've had 3 weeks in Florida, christmas at a forest holiday cabin which would have been extortionate then just spent half term there aswell which would have been crazy money too!

Reactions: 4
I'd really enjoy watching them, but I'd love to know what Steve does. I only started watching in august and since then they've had 3 weeks in Florida, christmas at a forest holiday cabin which would have been extortionate then just spent half term there aswell which would have been crazy money too!
I’ve thought about this too haha! The three weeks in Florida must have been at least £10k if not more (I know they came back in September which does knock the price down), and yeah those Forest holidays are a fortune over Christmas, I remember looking and it was cheaper to go abroad! Does the Mum work?

if I remember correctly he’s the operations manager for an aviation company (think they make planes) so he’ll be on a good salary. Vicky doesn’t work

Each to their own but I don't know how people cannot work when they have almost grown up independent children. I'd be bored out of my mind doing the same things all the time! Maybe she doesn't. But I like earning my own money. My husband and I have a joint savings account, he pays all the bills and my wages cover our savings and other expenses like diesel, repairs, clothes, food shop etc. Sounds ridiculous but I hate the thought of spending my husbands money... I have always been independent and have always worked, even after I had my son I went back to work when he was 7m.

• Heart
Each to their own but I don't know how people cannot work when they have almost grown up independent children. I'd be bored out of my mind doing the same things all the time! Maybe she doesn't. But I like earning my own money. My husband and I have a joint savings account, he pays all the bills and my wages cover our savings and other expenses like diesel, repairs, clothes, food shop etc. Sounds ridiculous but I hate the thought of spending my husbands money... I have always been independent and have always worked, even after I had my son I went back to work when he was 7m.
She says that YouTube is her job

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Tbh I really like them but I’d love to know they’re welly budget etc m! And their Florida holiday and all the forest hilodays can’t come cheap!

Tbh I really like them but I’d love to know they’re welly budget etc m! And their Florida holiday and all the forest hilodays can’t come cheap!
I think the Dad has a really good job, further back on this thread someone said he’s an aviation manager, maybe British Aerospace or something. He must be on bloody good money for her not to work considering what they spent on holidays alone last year. Although maybe they have no mortgage or something like that, or maybe family gives them money towards holidays you just don’t know do you. They don’t seem flash in other ways though, not many designer labels etc apart from T-shirt’s from Florida etc

She definitely isn't the nice person she's trying to act like on camera. That fake posh accent hahahahahahahahaha