The Food Medic #2 The Instahun Factor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion…

The Food Medic #3 - DB’s training her to get a peach but don’t mind him, he likes beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It doesn’t look appealing as a place at all, what even is it. It looks like some weird training camp abroad
I thought the same. I’m the resort’s target audience and it doesn’t remotely appeal but it might be Hazel’s content putting me off

Reactions: 7
The content is rubbish. I'm guessing they're doing indoor stuff as it's hot outside but they may as well be at their local leisure centre.

There are outdoor Olympic pools, a running track, tennis courts, outdoor fitness classes. There's even a beach - how has DB not been there!!!
---
They also have weekly competitions in various sports.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
the fact he comments on her abs - as if abs are the most important thing! . Shouldn’t hazel know that most women naturally don’t have abs because women naturally carry a little more fat around their tummy??? The fact she has ‘abs’ shows how lean she is and it’s not healthy?

She is posting herself reading to justify it to herself.
i understand your point but just because someone has abs doesn’t mean they’re too lean and not healthy. personally i store the least fat around my stomach, so when i lose weight i get abs pretty quickly, while the rest of my body takes a while to catch up. again, his comment was unnecessary but let’s not demonise having abs

Reactions: 8
I can't believe we all have so much to say about this. Clearly goes to show Hazel and DB are actually wacko!

I'm so so pissed off with her. How is anything she dies attainable?! She has medic in her name but isn't practising. How can any medic relate?! I certainly can't :( somebody said their husband runs half marathons with a tough job and 2 kids and he copes and gets on with it. Hazel just milks everything. She has made me feel so bad about myself in the past...and would still now, but I'm so over her.

She also signed up as a locum junior doctor to work on the covid wards. She was not a trainee so her training was not effected at all. She only did 2 yrs post medical skl. She made it out like she was running the show but she really wasn't, she definitely wasn't making any decisions.

She is so toxic. And the whole story of her reading saying she's not lazy, what the actual eff is David's problem?! Such unhealthy problematic people.

Reactions: 15
The content is rubbish. I'm guessing they're doing indoor stuff as it's hot outside but they may as well be at their local leisure centre.

There are outdoor Olympic pools, a running track, tennis courts, outdoor fitness classes. There's even a beach - how has DB not been there!!!
---
They also have weekly competitions in various sports.
Think she read this as this was posted an hour ago. 😆

New thread right here https://tattle.life/threads/the-foo...peach-but-dont-mind-him-he-likes-beach.41005/

What a complete instahun she is now. Purposefully setting up her phone to capture herself reading. She has really fallen in my estimations. Wake up Hazelnut, this is pathetic View attachment 2368106
I swear only influencers use the phrase "fill my cup".
How is her cup empty? Surely posting gushy stories and breaking GDPR laws can't be that exhausting?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.