The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at that you'd swear he only had one sister and that's from like 2 years ago 👀 The family values are a bit too 'much' for me.

I follow S on tt and I recall a while ago she put up some im better on my own, and something about her i guess now ex his mates sliding in her dms. She also got very friendly with the child that's mates with kneevo round that time. It didn't take long to figure out the engagement was off. It was probs a bit much for him, she wasnt with him a wet week and they were engaged. If that was purely due to the parents religious bs like sorry aren't they all adults now? Besides the M?? Have they no independence like??
What is Besides the M? Is it the youngest girl you mean?

Looking at that you'd swear he only had one sister and that's from like 2 years ago 👀 The family values are a bit too 'much' for me.

I follow S on tt and I recall a while ago she put up some im better on my own, and something about her i guess now ex his mates sliding in her dms. She also got very friendly with the child that's mates with kneevo round that time. It didn't take long to figure out the engagement was off. It was probs a bit much for him, she wasnt with him a wet week and they were engaged. If that was purely due to the parents religious bs like sorry aren't they all adults now? Besides the M?? Have they no independence like??
Agreed I didn’t see any mention of S and she’s not even in the family pictures 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

I can honestly say I have never known anyone in school/college/work/family who does coke. This thing about it being normal now, I really don't think so.
I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I don't think it goes on as much as people make out, trying to normalise it. It was on the radio that 'everyone knows how to get coke', not one of us in the room had a clue where to even start. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Where are u living 😂😂 people are flat out taking it

Reactions: 5
Walk past any secondary school girls and they are plastered in fake tan. They are definitely not blackfishing. They are just a bit heavy handed with the tan and have very poor technique

Reactions: 10
Extreme tanning is a form of blackfishing. I know youre all running to save face here ladies (pardon the pun) but she is nearing the territory of blackfishing.

It's fairly common in Ireland, women arent happy with their own skin colour but dare you call them out there's scores of yous to stand behind them 🙃

Reactions: 4
Walk past any secondary school girls and they are plastered in fake tan. They are definitely not blackfishing. They are just a bit heavy handed with the tan and have very poor technique
She is about 25 and she is blackfishing.

Oh come off it, it’s clearly a very tanned girl. She did wrong with the drugs video but don’t villefy her for her bloody make up

Reactions: 24
Oh come off it, it’s clearly a very tanned girl. She did wrong with the drugs video but don’t villefy her for her bloody make up

I agree. Black fishing is just a stretch now.

The girl took drugs. She's been dragged enough. Time for people to move on ffs

Reactions: 18
Thanks. I hadn’t heard of that before. I just thought she was caked in make up? I wouldn’t have said she was trying to be black? Am
I missing something? Lol
No you are not missing anything. Every second person who wears too much fake tan are being accused of black fishing these days. I used to spray tan and I never had a client say " I want to be so dark that people think I'm a black person" or any words similar. Yes, I'm sure some people do it but it isn't the intention of most. People are really trying to drag the fleming girl now

Reactions: 23
I follow Tadgh and truth be told I find them all a bit of harmless craic so the sister thing is news to me.

I see a couple of pages back people referencing a post by Tadgh seemingly alluding to what was going on and in support of her or whatever... anyone know what that post was? Had a look through his insta but couldn't see anything obvious.