The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just so sick of ppl being wet blankets ! He had a laugh about a bad situation... knowing that everyone was alright, he even had 2 say it because he knows ppl will moan ! That person posted that hoping we'd all come on saying it's so inappropriate

Reactions: 5
@Tammys is sound, I know the poster from other threads and is not a stirer.

Reactions: 1
Who was moaning
I only said i Hope the driver was OK
I wasent stirring or hopeing anyone as you said would come on saying its inappropriate.
The car got a fair bang jezs can someone not be concerned about someone.

Edit but I understand people have bad days.

Reactions: 3
But he literally said on the post that nobody was hurt

The stories about the car hitting the wall were in bad taste imo. I do get the humour, the sticker on the window was hilarious and thankfully noone was hurt.
In light of the sheer number of RTAs this year, deaths due to them and the recent tragedy up in Monaghan it was poor taste/bad timing.

Reactions: 14
I actually never thought of that you.
are so right
Plus the car was very identifiable with the sticker etc.

Reactions: 2
Tadhg seems to have a huge amount of free time these days. Apart from getting for free the world's smallest inflatable tub from dominos , he can't have much income at the moment? I wonder what does his wife work at

Reactions: 2
Tadhg seems to have a huge amount of free time these days. Apart from getting for free the world's smallest inflatable tub from dominos , he can't have much income at the moment? I wonder what does his wife work at
Her family own an equestrian centre, and she works there

He seems to be at home awful lot too are they living there
Ya I wonder, or else he's just there every day. And electric picnic and everything with the dad, would have thought that would have been something nice for the newly weds to do

Reactions: 7
Ya I wonder, or else he's just there every day. And electric picnic and everything with the dad, would have thought that would have been something nice for the newly weds to do
I thought that too she hasn’t really been on his stories since the wedding. I get it’s himself and the father that are usually on sm but she’s nowhere to be since at all

Reactions: 5
I still can’t believe he’s married a bird
Anyone who can marry a 30 something yr old man child...... deservers an award tbh
He's full of energy and sillyness, he sorta reminds me of my nephew, but my nephew is 7!

Reactions: 8