The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she sell the old house or does Trev live there with Jj and the dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The book she keeps banging on about I'm a quarter or the way I'd say and she's pissing me off talking about it. It feels like she's ruining it

Reactions: 1
The book she keeps banging on about I'm a quarter or the way I'd say and she's pissing me off talking about it. It feels like she's ruining it
Read as fast as she does! 😂
You could probably finish the book if you lay in your bed all day and avoid looking after your kids, washing and housework.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Read as fast as she does! 😂
You could probably finish the book if you lay in your bed all day and avoid looking after your kids, washing and housework.
Imagine! I don't even have kids but I still don't have enough time to read as much or even burn through television shows as much as she does 😂

Reactions: 5
Imagine! I don't even have kids but I still don't have enough time to read as much or even burn through television shows as much as she does 😂
I don’t have children either and can’t read 2 books a week! 😂
On the upside my skirting boards are dust free and I manage to shower and don’t have greasy hair.

• Haha
That photo is all kinds of awful. The shiny fabric, the terrible makeup to name but a few.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does she keep saying “Fee-o” instead of Theo?! Pronouncing her Th like F. Every time she says it I have to keep going back to double check 😂 also the girls carpet looks tit, what’s all over it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does she keep saying “Fee-o” instead of Theo?! Pronouncing her Th like F. Every time she says it I have to keep going back to double check 😂 also the girls carpet looks tit, what’s all over it?
You think you’d vacuum it before taking a photo, wouldn’t you? This is Jess though. Too busy eye bleeping herself over washing her hair.

• Haha
Don’t worry Jess, your house will never look “instagramable” you actually have to clean for that to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 7