Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emsie

VIP Member
On her stories, nothing about The Queen but mourning a criminal who was shot by the police after a chase. She has done this deliberately- areshole.
Whether he was a criminal or not he was still another unarmed black man shot by the police. The the death of the queen and the death of Chris kaba are not mutually exclusive and you can actually feel sad about both. Who knew!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

HeyPorkSnacks

On her stories, nothing about The Queen but mourning a criminal who was shot by the police after a chase. She has done this deliberately- areshole.
Not everybody feels the same as you and it’s nobodies place to police peoples grief or lack there of

As an aside, running from the police doesn’t mean someone deserves to be killed, regardless of whether they’ve committed a crime or not

Reactions: 22

Spilttea

VIP Member
Weird little social climber. She can’t say what job trev is doing because it doesn’t fit in with her delusions of being a middle class family. Rather than a family with more kids than they can look after properly, a house they can’t afford to do up and a mum who scams her way into jobs then spends company time making fuck me faces for Instagram reels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Why does she go on like having 4 kids is a big thing? It’s not a personality trait because your husband climbed on top of you once a year

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Knowing jess the book won't be ready for the planned release date and some stranger will offer to write an additional chapter whilst another stranger tuts at her.
I can’t wait until a random lovely women stops her in Bedford town centre and pulls her book out saying it’s her bible or some other made up shit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Had to come here after what I just saw which knocked me a bit sick. Not sure if anyone has seen a post doing the rounds, calling out Andrew Tate for being a generally vile person. He is well known for his homophobic and misogynistic comments, plus under investigation for trafficking and rape. There is a call for him to be removed from social media platforms and he’s obviously trying to defend himself. I noticed that Dad Like Trev has liked this guys posts. So the husband of a woman who preaches female empowerment, not to mention the father of two young girls, is openly liking the posts of a man who quite openly talks about his hatred for women and speaks of degrading them, including sexual degradation. Looks like Dad Like Trev didn’t get the memo about the family image 🥴🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
How can you tell Jess is chatting shit in these kid related stories:

1. there is ALWAYS some random person applauding her or her kids. She could be in a public toilet cubicle, one of the kids throws the car keys in the sanitary product bin and guess what, a little old lady stands on their toilet in the next cubicle, sticks her head over the divider and tells Jess how she is the best mother in the world and her kids are going to change the world.

2. it’s Jess, she’s always chatting shit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
That area of her house where she does those stupid GRWM reels looks like it belongs in a cheap Blackpool B&B. The kind of place that would get a really low score for cleanliness and also facilities on Four in a Bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Blahblah93

VIP Member
When I look back at my childhood and think about my mum, It's full of memories of her being an old school mum. When her offspring think back when they're older "do you remember when mum used to film herself getting dressed in the hallway every morning whilst we were waiting for breakfast".

• Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Jess has had her wash for Christmas now flexing like she’s a 10. What’s the reverse of body dysmorphia?

No one has asked to see you lip syncing with your free Willy teeth like you’re not the 3 you are.

• Haha

Onecandream

Trev doing ‘projects’ is her trying to make it sound like he’s self employed doing something fancy that he chooses to do. When in reality he’s working a ‘job’ cos they need money. Nobody does projects when you have 4 young children to raise and a house of that size to run and renovate and a wife on maternity leave. You need stability

• Heart
I’m pretty sure she has said in that past that her kids weren’t planned (Sophia definitely wasn’t) so she is in no place to advertise contraception.
I think you're right. She definitely said something in the past about her pregnancies being 'God's will' or something like that. Interesting now that she is overwhelmed with four kids that God is out the window and it's in the hands of the pharmaceutical companies for a #Ad :rolleyes:

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
I think she thinks it makes her relatable. “Haha look at me, im a busy mum of 4 and my top is dirty. Im just like you” this doesn’t work tho as
A - she has time to make these stupid reels
B - she is always in bed, reading or watching tv
And C - any normal person, mother, father or someone with normal hygiene standards wouldn’t leave the house in a stained top or with clothes with holes in. So it doesn’t work.

Reactions: 14