The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last year's brown jumper has been replaced with the Alison Hammond brown and beige jumper I see. Sick of seeing it.
the mustard monstrosity has been replaced with the 2000’s stripe roll neck 🥴

Can you imagine the smell of it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Jess has had her wash for Christmas now flexing like she’s a 10. What’s the reverse of body dysmorphia?

No one has asked to see you lip syncing with your free Willy teeth like you’re not the 3 you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Free willy teeth😭

What work btw? Didnt her contract end? Who is paying her to be a lazy grot bag now?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The crusty roll neck is back out again 😬🥴

You know that material is crispy she wears it’s that often without washing it

Reactions: 3
Why does she punctuate every sentance with "... Because I've got 4 kids" calm down love you're not the radfords

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Given up on Sophia earning the big bucks to it’s all down to Bella and her “hilarious” personality now. Hint Jess, no one cares, it’s just a bit cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Given up on Sophia earning the big bucks to it’s all down to Bella and her “hilarious” personality now. Hint Jess, no one cares, it’s just a bit cringe
Bella has potential. But I don't think she says and does half the things jess says that she does.

Kids in general are really funny. My kid comes out with some corkers, just like every kid does, but I'm not deluded enough to think that anybody except me or his dad cares 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We recently downloaded my5 wow wait till she downloads bbc iplayer more four, itvhub or britbox mind blown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never seen anyone love themselves in a camera so much and think they’re amazing it actually makes me cringe!

For someone who shares every aspect of her life online I’ve not once saw her mention the dentist! Or Isabella saying inappropriate things at the dentist. Or Jess telling another patient they are above their station in the dentist waiting room 😂 never!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone who shares every aspect of her life online I’ve not once saw her mention the dentist! Or Isabella saying inappropriate things at the dentist. Or Jess telling another patient they are above their station in the dentist waiting room 😂 never!!
Or another parent parenting for her at the dentist.

Reactions: 2