The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has an audacity to come on stories with a head plastered full of grease like that. Looks like the girl who put gorilla glue in her hair it’s that stiff.

Poor Theo having to breastfeed from that unwashed mess

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I really cannot stand her use of 'adore'. It doesn't make you sound any fancier, luv. You still sit in your scruffy house with your greasy head.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Begging for likes as “the post is hidden”

Nah Jess; we all saw it but I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than give you a like for a shite ad. Watch a bit more Greys hun, might improve your acting 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Omg Jess. You never ever get Y O U R AND Y O U R E right! I have pointed it out on here so many times! You can’t get pissy for people pointing it out, you’re the problem here not them! (See what I did there?!)

Reactions: 3
Why does she always have to make a drama of things? You got corrected on something you ALWAYS get wrong…get over it 🙄
Also..made me laugh yesterday when she was like “We don’t just watch tv all day” ermmmm how else did you manage to bang out 59 seasons of Greys in like 2 months? Talking about people chatting ‘doo doo’ she’s the worst for it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s not that deep but I’ll post 10 stories ranting about how much it hurt me that someone corrected my grammar - ok Jess 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Won’t stop her getting it wrong and next time she does, I’m 100% pointing it out. I’m gonna be famous 😂 ps honestly wasn’t me yesterday!

• Haha
I've never known a parent who is able to watch so much TV. She is always claiming to be watching this and that and she has 4 kids!

And as for her family planner and people asking what she has on it and how she does it - she's got to be taking the piss 🤣

I've never known a parent who is able to watch so much TV. She is always claiming to be watching this and that and she has 4 kids!

And as for her family planner and people asking what she has on it and how she does it - she's got to be taking the piss 🤣
But she’s had time to write a book and be the original boss babe working all the hours 🥴🥴

She sits in her bed all day barely parenting, letting her kids run wild, she’s hardly spending her time cleaning and washing her hair is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes proper grim innit. Her kids drawing all over the walls and furniture, running about filthy and her sat in dirty clothes and greasy hair. Its very much real life for a mum who is lazy and not coping.

As predicted, learnt nothing!

Jess, as all you do is sit on your arse watching tv, watch Friends. It might educate you…
That quote from friends is actually how I remember it if I ever get mixed up occasionally 😂😂

Reactions: 1
My Christmas wish is for Instagram to take away her ability to constantly show me her trout face gurning on boomerang. Make it happen - Ban Boomerang for Crusty Jess 🙏🏼

• Haha
Last year's brown jumper has been replaced with the Alison Hammond brown and beige jumper I see. Sick of seeing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3