The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She popped out two more babies for content but it’s not quite worked out as she wanted. Obviously hasn’t been manifesting hard enough🙄

Reactions: 3
Hang on… she’s going on holiday and only taking 3/4 kids?!
Goes to Portugal for a cousin's wedding, alone with two of her kids. And her mum will be there too.

I am wondering if it's not just because it's expensive to go altogether and, like she said "ironically" she brings her two favourite children because Sophia is engaged in a school trip and her husband has to work. But then, he's not working as he takes care of Jaycen who is still homecared I guess (or does he go to a nursery?) She's a pathological liar, isn't she ?

Reactions: 1
She’s only been back at work 5 minutes and is on holiday already. I bet her employers dislike her!

Bella is 100000000000000% her favourite child…no one can change my mind. Just look at the hashtag on her latest insta post 🤦🏽‍♀️

Bella is the one that brings in the cash, some kids are more photogenic and racially ambiguous which means they will appeal to a broader audience and we all know that Jess is about ££££.

Poor Sophia and Jaycen (lumbering that gorgeous boy with that name😣) don’t stand a chance.

What do you mean "racially ambiguous"?

She sees Bella as her crazy funny "mini-me". Poor child lol but she wasn't always a "favourite". She's very fond of Sophia too.

The mystery is the little man Jaycen. They were so happy to have "a boy" and all. Like someone said a few messages before, is it because he's different? At least he seems to have a different character. What did they expect exactly?!

Reactions: 2

She sees Bella as her crazy funny "mini-me". Poor child lol but she wasn't always a "favourite". She's very fond of Sophia too.

The mystery is the little man Jaycen. They were so happy to have "a boy" and all. Like someone said a few messages before, is it because he's different? At least he seems to have a different character. What did they expect exactly?!
Completely agree with you about Sophia. She’s desperate to make her happen!

She said trev is staying cos sophia has a school residential so she can’t come. I wouldn’t expect anyone to take three children on a plane to a wedding especially two under two. Don’t see the issue. JJ not gona miss much and she can’t leave young baby as I’m guess she’s still breastfeeding. They’ve obviously just thought of the practical solution is she goes alone and they split the children

She said trev is staying cos sophia has a school residential so she can’t come. I wouldn’t expect anyone to take three children on a plane to a wedding especially two under two. Don’t see the issue. JJ not gona miss much and she can’t leave young baby as I’m guess she’s still breastfeeding. They’ve obviously just thought of the practical solution is she goes alone and they split the children
I do feel sorry for the one she’s left behind but practically I think most airlines only let you travel with 2 under 5

Her parents (mum and partner I suppose) literally arrive at the same airpprt 26 min later than Jess and the kids.
She will not really be on her own.

I stick with my theory about economic reasons lol

I’d be furious if I was sat near them on the plane 😂 screams chaos

Is she the parent who said they didn’t believe in screens on planes?

It means Bella doesn't look black so will appeal to white audience, so those white people will be paying the bills. If that's what jess thinks though I'd say little JJ was racially ambiguous with his blue eyes, she's missing a trick!

Reactions: 4
I will never forget her saying white people don’t pay her bills when she spends the majority of her time trying to climb that greasy mumfluencer pole by trying to keep up with all the middle class mummies and their wealthy husbands and lifestyles.

Reactions: 10
It means Bella doesn't look black so will appeal to white audience, so those white people will be paying the bills. If that's what jess thinks though I'd say little JJ was racially ambiguous with his blue eyes, she's missing a trick!
Precisely, they're all mixed starting by Trev and Jess, but JJ is probably the one who has taken more on the "white side" physically. I think she identifies more with Isabella's character.

Precisely, they're all mixed starting by Trev and Jess, but JJ is probably the one who has taken more on the "white side" physically. I think she identifies more with Isabella's character.
I think she sees Bella as her money maker. Nothing to do with her character... she's at that lovely age, she's funny and cute... she's the favourite for now until she loses that cute appeal then jj might get a look in.

Reactions: 4
Sophia was the fav child, they will all get the limelight and then be shunned once they loose the little kid cuteness, wonder what bullshit story Jess will come up with to show how hilarious Bella is this trip 😂

Reactions: 2
Sophia was the fav child, they will all get the limelight and then be shunned once they loose the little kid cuteness, wonder what bullshit story Jess will come up with to show how hilarious Bella is this trip 😂
I don’t think any of her kids are ‘cute!’🤷‍♀️
They’re not a good looking bunch at all( any of them) including ‘Jess the mess’ & ‘Turnip Trev’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think any of her kids are ‘cute!’🤷‍♀️
They’re not a good looking bunch at all( any of them) including ‘Jess the mess’ & ‘Turnip Trev’
Agreed! They all look like street urchins for one, and not remotely attractive

• Haha