The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s high as a kite today isn’t she? Will probs disappear after the weekend and thank everyone for checking in on her but having 4 kids and Trevor who doesn’t do a lot is too much 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her mum is going to help... and probably others.

Reactions: 1
Did you see that Bella blew out a candle everyone laughed, minus Jess. Jess just glared at little Bella and then proceeded to help JJ blow out his candles 🤔🤔 eh?

Reactions: 1
Did you see that Bella blew out a candle everyone laughed, minus Jess. Jess just glared at little Bella and then proceeded to help JJ blow out his candles 🤔🤔 eh?
She's not entirely wrong though, for once. Bella doesn't seem to be very restricted anyway.

Reactions: 5
I would’ve cussed that kid out so much. In our family, if that had happened, not only would my mum have been glaring, every auntie and uncle in the room would have as well. She needs to start setting proper boundaries for those kids because Bella seems to be turning into a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 8
Two things I would never get advice on from Jess - make up (all manky AF) and planning (constantly forgets stuff and can’t decide if her selling point is she’s a Uber organised mum or a slapdash fly by the seat of her pants mum)

Hair is still as gross as ever as well 🤮

Reactions: 4
Two things I would never get advice on from Jess - make up (all manky AF) and planning (constantly forgets stuff and can’t decide if her selling point is she’s a Uber organised mum or a slapdash fly by the seat of her pants mum)

Hair is still as gross as ever as well 🤮
And she is so proud of her failures. She thinks that makes her relatable but she just looks like a grubby crappy mum.

9BFC7042-7D6D-42B8-A114-4F143433F995.png
2452BEB0-4A00-48B4-B94F-34BE6077007F.png
Please Jess, wash your hair. Straightening over hair with grease and probably other hair products in too is so gross

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Look at the state of those chairs when the kids are eating at the kitchen table, and JJ has just eaten strawberries straight off the table :sick:

I know she has 4 kids but if she spent less time prancing around in underwear for strangers on the Internet she could perhaps run a damp cloth with some bleach across her surfaces and avoid everyone catching norovirus.

Reactions: 11
Look at the state of those chairs when the kids are eating at the kitchen table, and JJ has just eaten strawberries straight off the table :sick:

I know she has 4 kids but if she spent less time prancing around in underwear for strangers on the Internet she could perhaps run a damp cloth with some bleach across her surfaces and avoid everyone catching norovirus.
It's always been a mess, even when Trev was at-home dad. The example they give to their children too.

Reactions: 3
No wonder it went bust if they had loads like Jess making scabby get ready with me videos and sitting in bed most of the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wasn't guaranteed work after this contract was up and now it's ended earlier than expected with no compensation. Bet they now regret buying that house that needs a load of renovations doing to it. It was a risky move any way with her being freelance.

Reactions: 8