Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
She said trev is staying cos sophia has a school residential so she can’t come. I wouldn’t expect anyone to take three children on a plane to a wedding especially two under two. Don’t see the issue. JJ not gona miss much and she can’t leave young baby as I’m guess she’s still breastfeeding. They’ve obviously just thought of the practical solution is she goes alone and they split the children
I do feel sorry for the one she’s left behind but practically I think most airlines only let you travel with 2 under 5

Reactions: 1

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Announces to her followers that her son is non verbal and possibly on the spectrum and then the next time time we see him, it’s an ad. Parents like her disgust me!
I can't help but wonder if the child is non verbal...she strikes me as being someone who would play a situation up to be autism mummy

Romy

VIP Member
Her parents (mum and partner I suppose) literally arrive at the same airpprt 26 min later than Jess and the kids.
She will not really be on her own.

I stick with my theory about economic reasons lol

Romy

VIP Member
These videos are fucking me off but knowing Jess they won’t last too much longer as nothing ever does! Also, Jason really is the kid who’s been forgotten isn’t he? Poor sod
He's not the only boy anymore and there is a younger baby🤷‍♀️ (I am SUPER ironic obviouslyl, Don't throw me to the dogs !)

Peachylite

Chatty Member
As if anyone breastfeeds while up and walking about 😂😂 i literally had to be in prime sofa position lol

Popsock123

VIP Member
I actually can’t stomach to watch them anymore 🤮🤮 I can’t see it lasting much longer nothing ever does with Jess

Romy

VIP Member
Wasn’t he a security guard in asda?
Maybe. I read it here but I have no idea where it comes from. I don’t remember her mentioning it.

This! Why doesn't she just say "I was going to take time off with Theo and we couldn't afford for us to be both off work so Trev went back and actually it's worked out really well for us as a family" instead of all this bullshit about trev wanting to do 'projects'
Absolutely, or just say, sorry he prefers to keep it secret for whatever reasons.