The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been on tattle a while, following other threads (you can look at what I post on) and came across this one as I do find Jess slightly annoying too. I just dislike her teeth really and that sounds awful. But I just wanted to add that the comments about her hair are uncalled for. Black people/people with naturally curly hair do not need to wash their hair as often as those with opposite type hair. If you wash her hair type more often it becomes dry and brittle. Grease is actually healthier for curly hair… yes sometimes it’s looks dirty but believe me it is healthier for the hair type. Not bothered if you guys say I’m either Jess or someone who knows her, I am not 🤣 I was just getting annoyed at the hair comments oops.

Reactions: 9
I’ve been on tattle a while, following other threads (you can look at what I post on) and came across this one as I do find Jess slightly annoying too. I just dislike her teeth really and that sounds awful. But I just wanted to add that the comments about her hair are uncalled for. Black people/people with naturally curly hair do not need to wash their hair as often as those with opposite type hair. If you wash her hair type more often it becomes dry and brittle. Grease is actually healthier for curly hair… yes sometimes it’s looks dirty but believe me it is healthier for the hair type. Not bothered if you guys say I’m either Jess or someone who knows her, I am not 🤣 I was just getting annoyed at the hair comments oops.
Very true!
Dirt is good for our hair. But jess takes it to next level when you can see the product build up. That's not ok lol

Reactions: 4
A lot of us on this thread are black too and still wash out hair more than once a month.... Its nothing to do with her hair type and everything to do with her laziness.
Latest pic the cuffs on her jumper. Grim.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is a bit sanctimonious. I am mixed race, I have Afro hair and I know how to care for it.

Not washing your head for weeks and weeks and plastering it with product is not healthy, you can see the separation of grease since she has pretty European hair features.
So no, it’s not uncalled for mentioning her awful hygiene; not washing her 2/3 type hair for weeks at a time and being all over crusty and dirty.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And you commenting about her teeth isn’t uncalled for?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s not washing your hair so you don’t remove it’s natural oils and then you have Jess’s version where you wash it so rarely, you could put it up in a Mohawk and it would stand upright with the power of grease alone 🤢

*coming from someone with the same hair type as Jess.

Reactions: 8
Something she can 100% do something about is her clothes. In 2 “get ready with me” reels she has had stained clothes. Just gross

Reactions: 11
Her get ready with me reels are embarrassing! No one gives a shite about your crusty, unwashed, unironed clothes or maternity bra. The only ‘get ready with me reels’ that are ok are ones with nice new clothes that make me want to buy the clothes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Something she can 100% do something about is her clothes. In 2 “get ready with me” reels she has had stained clothes. Just gross
And the state of the kids, which apparently don't have their mum's type of hair btw. They don't deserve that :(
And the whole house. Remember the old garden too?
Yeah, just gross (and it's only what she shows to her followers:sick:)

Reactions: 4
Are we going to endure her half naked in a get dressed with me every day from now on? Good for her she is body positive but I didn't sign up to insta for this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are we going to endure her half naked in a get dressed with me every day from now on? Good for her she is body positive but I didn't sign up to insta for this 🤣
Who wants to see anyone jiggle in a dirty bra, jeans that have probably never been washed and a coral/grey/leopard print/green/floral/stripe abomination

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Definitely not…she can’t stick at anything for more than a couple of days/weeks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought ‘get dressed with me’ reels were all about seeing people styling things differently or putting great looks together - she is literally wearing jeans and a top - why does she think people need to see that each day?

Reactions: 7
I thought ‘get dressed with me’ reels were all about seeing people styling things differently or putting great looks together - she is literally wearing jeans and a top - why does she think people need to see that each day?
And they aren’t even clean! Crusty and covered in stains 😂

Reactions: 2