The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn't guaranteed work after this contract was up and now it's ended earlier than expected with no compensation. Bet they now regret buying that house that needs a load of renovations doing to it. It was a risky move any way with her being freelance.
She’ll be getting those kids working on some ads. Let’s hope she doesn’t have another baby for content.

Reactions: 5
Oh the latest “fashion” reel. If my mate turned up to dinner with her bra hanging out and trainers, I’d pack up and go home. She just gets it so wrong!

Reactions: 3
I’m sick of hearing a chubby mum of 4 and seeing her tragic outfit choices. Even new stuff looks grubby with her.

Reactions: 4
Yeah at this point she’s just fat 🤣 her Grwm should be fat mum of 4. Which there is nothing wrong with being fat but own it ffs
Especially when her name is “the fat funny one” at least she is one of the two…

I wonder where the "funny" came from in her handle? It implies she is a comedian or something. She's mildly amusing at best.

Reactions: 7
She is about as funny as a dose of thrush. She needs to stop calling herself chubby too when that train left the bandwagon station several dress sizes ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest reel…. I’m confused, is she back to work again alresdy?! Or working her notice period?

Reactions: 1
Her latest reel…. I’m confused, is she back to work again alresdy?! Or working her notice period?
She said someone she knows give her a temporary job or something along those lines. I very rarely pay attention to her anymore 😂

Reactions: 2
Which one of you lot asked her where Trev works lol she swerved around that questions
twice in her Q&A today

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah it seems JJ is a little late with development? SHOCK, the kids been ignored for 3 years 🙄

Reactions: 3
Oh so that’s why we don’t see JJ much then… didn’t fit the aesthetic until now her jobs not so secure and she might need a USP for boosting her gram again 🤔

Reactions: 7
I actually commend her for not showing JJ whilst she figures out what he needs development wise. The internet can be a cruel place! I'm intrigued that she said he needs physical support as well. I hope she's okay.
That is more than enough of me sympathising with Jess though.

Reactions: 8
My eldest was non verbal until he was 5 with motor skill delays. It is such a worrying time. Hopefully it shifts things for her to prioritise.

• Heart