The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How to ruin a nice big house in 3, 2, 1... 😂
Moreover, they were not able to clean the smaller other one (with supposedly one stay at home parent haha). What will happen here ?

Reactions: 2
Ah I'm gutted I missed the room reveals 😭
Picture this… it was a couple of random colours in a mess of a line across the room which didn’t match or go with the new carpet. Also Jess was too lazy to hoover the carpet before she took the photos so there were bits of carpet and fluff everywhere. She’s probably still not hoovered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Picture this… it was a couple of random colours in a mess of a line across the room which didn’t match or go with the new carpet. Also Jess was too lazy to hoover the carpet before she took the photos so there were bits of carpet and fluff everywhere. She’s probably still not hoovered.
Goals 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It disgusts and amazes me that she has the balls to use her lack of self hygiene as a selling tool and generate ads. I suppose it has to be commended. But she’s a skank

Reactions: 4
It disgusts and amazes me that she has the balls to use her lack of self hygiene as a selling tool and generate ads. I suppose it has to be commended. But she’s a skank
I’m equally amazed these brands wants to be associated with her! Who looks at her hair and thinks I need that brush in my life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think these stories really happens or she just scraping the barrel. Claims to be super organised, what a fraud.

Do you think these stories really happens or she just scraping the barrel. Claims to be super organised, what a fraud.
Course they happened.. in Jess’ head. She’s such a tool and loves the drama. She can’t go to the shop without someone being rude to her or the shop assistant/stressful situation. See right through you Jess

Interesting that Lil, Emma and the others she went away with haven’t shared about her book.

Reactions: 2
The whole premise of this book is so 5 years ago. It's been done so many times.
I really can’t even see it being advertised by other influencers at all - I don’t really understand the premise? There’s a big difference between body positivity and body neglect and she neglects herself

Reactions: 7
I love when Jess wheels out man like Trev for an advert as he looks like he would rather be anywhere else but there…which is actually where he usually is as he’s never home!

• Haha
Reactions: 8