Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polka dot

How grubby does the car seat look that Jason's in? Dear god woman wash yourself, wash your kids and wash your fucking disgusting belongings.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Popsock123

VIP Member
These videos are fucking me off but knowing Jess they won’t last too much longer as nothing ever does! Also, Jason really is the kid who’s been forgotten isn’t he? Poor sod

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
A size 20 because she wanted a ‘loose’ fit… anyone else think it fits her just right? Her denials that she is a size 20 contradicts her bpo posts completely. She is always trying to excuse buying her actual size as a ‘size up’ due to her boobs, wanting a loose fit, small sizing etc.

Chloegirl

Chatty Member
Which one of you lot asked her where Trev works lol she swerved around that questions
twice in her Q&A today

• Haha

Theonethatgotaway

How she wrote a book whilst pregnant and with 3 other kids to look after AND working AND with dadliketrev staying at home but magic Jess does all school runs and all that jazz, is just beyond me 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Emsie

VIP Member
Knowing jess the book won't be ready for the planned release date and some stranger will offer to write an additional chapter whilst another stranger tuts at her.

• Haha

Gar7893

I’ve been on tattle a while, following other threads (you can look at what I post on) and came across this one as I do find Jess slightly annoying too. I just hate her teeth really and that sounds awful. But I just wanted to add that the comments about her hair are uncalled for. Black people/people with naturally curly hair do not need to wash their hair as often as those with opposite type hair. If you wash her hair type more often it becomes dry and brittle. Grease is actually healthier for curly hair… yes sometimes it’s looks dirty but believe me it is healthier for the hair type. Not bothered if you guys say I’m either Jess or someone who knows her, I am not 🤣 I was just getting annoyed at the hair comments oops.

Fanaff

VIP Member
I’m still shocked Jess, who doesn’t even try to understand basic grammar, can get a book deal?! Surely the publishers should have looked at her social media and seen her badly written drivel and thought “nope, this will not work”

the only copies sold will be her insta mates

I’ve been on tattle a while, following other threads (you can look at what I post on) and came across this one as I do find Jess slightly annoying too. I just hate her teeth really and that sounds awful. But I just wanted to add that the comments about her hair are uncalled for. Black people/people with naturally curly hair do not need to wash their hair as often as those with opposite type hair. If you wash her hair type more often it becomes dry and brittle. Grease is actually healthier for curly hair… yes sometimes it’s looks dirty but believe me it is healthier for the hair type. Not bothered if you guys say I’m either Jess or someone who knows her, I am not 🤣 I was just getting annoyed at the hair comments oops.
And you commenting about her teeth isn’t uncalled for?!

• Heart
  • Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
Oh boo hoo, Jess drags 3 kids who are too young to be interested in a #gifted film to the cinema and moans when it goes wrong.

• Angry

Emsie

VIP Member
Is she still subjecting the internet to her getting ready or is she a comedian again? Motivational speaker? What about her debt advice? Podcaster?

My eyes physically hurt from the purposeful rolling they’ve just done.
She is no longer the spokeswoman for blm after discovering that white people do in fact pay her bills. Siwywc died. It was coming as a podcast but she fucked up the branding so that has disappears. Rumour has it she has 2 boys but one of them has disappeared. She used to have a husband too but he's awol so now we are subjected to her creased holey clothes on GRWM reels 😂

• Haha

Barmy6

I’ve followed Jess for years, I’m honestly amazed at how much time she gets to watch tv and prance around doing reels I mean how tf does she do this whilst parenting 4 kids 😱😱😱 her house must be a hole 🤢