The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she can’t cope with her children let alone a puppy too, she will be so stressed with the dog with a month.

Reactions: 2
As if she’s gonna have the patience and inclination to train a puppy. Poor thing won’t know it’s arse from its elbow ☹

Reactions: 2
Shall I start a new thread? Title ideas? The Fashionable Pan also known as Beggy Lee is all I have… 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Why oh why has she got a dog? She's got two young kids and now a dog thrown into the mix. Not allowed to pee on the fake grass!! Not allowed on the sofa!! Not allowed on the bed!!! How do tell a dog you can pee on grass outside but not on grass in the garden? Good luck with that one dumb dumb! That dog will be a feral nuisance in no time.

Reactions: 5
Why oh why has she got a dog? She's got two young kids and now a dog thrown into the mix. Not allowed to pee on the fake grass!! Not allowed on the sofa!! Not allowed on the bed!!! How do tell a dog you can pee on grass outside but not on grass in the garden? Good luck with that one dumb dumb! That dog will be a feral nuisance in no time.
To be fair, we’ve trained our dog not to wee on the lawn because it kills the grass something awful, but he understands he can wee on the grass basically anywhere else. He’s also a bleeping idiot, so can’t be that hard. 😂 Good luck with the sofa though, absolutely dreaming if she reckons that one is going to last!

Reactions: 1
So she bought a pair of Hermes sandals for best part of £550 - all because she ‘works hard’. duck off Beggy - most women ‘work hard’ and don’t need such a extravagant gift to themselves.
Such a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 4
That’s the exact word. SPOILED!!!!!!!
So she bought a pair of Hermes sandals for best part of £550 - all because she ‘works hard’. duck off Beggy - most women ‘work hard’ and don’t need such a extravagant gift to themselves.
Such a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 1
She’s not attractive so how does ste getvthese modelling gigs?
And the boyfriend bitching/promoting her on one post.
For someone who spends hours on content her followers are hardly significant in number.

Tbh I get it if you fancy buying yourself something because you work hard and fancy a treat, but she buys multiples of things but just in different colours. The Manolo shoes (about 3 colours),I'm sure she's already got a pair of Hermes sandals in a different colour? that big padded oversized jacket, I'm sure she has green, cream and black. Its just ridiculous, no sense of style!.

As for the modelling gig, I think they have very good agents/managers, they would not get any modelling work if they walked in to an agency of the street, I think the bookers would just laugh at them!

Surely there is someone on here who knows what type of money they earn for posting etc, as it seems to be me that they all earn a lot! I have friends who have really good jobs and they don't treat themselves to Hermes sandals, manolos in every shade and countless bags! Assuming the kids and hubby go without any new bits so she can fund her new designer wardrobe.

Reactions: 3
!

Surely there is someone on here who knows what type of money they earn for posting etc, as it seems to be me that they all earn a lot! I have friends who have really good jobs and they don't treat themselves to Hermes sandals, manolos in every shade and countless bags! Assuming the kids and hubby go without any new bits so she can fund her new designer wardrobe.
She’ll be earning 6 figures.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does anyone want to do a new thread? I tried but the button doesn’t appear for me 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’ll be earning 6 figures.
Doesn’t matter. We are a high income household relatively speaking and I’m not buying
Hermes daily

that money can go towards a good school for my kids, and it is

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Doesn’t matter. We are a high income household relatively speaking and I’m not buying
Hermes daily

that money can go towards a good school for my kids, and it is
Agree, between my husband and I we are bringing in a very healthy salary. I would say a lot more than her household however we are not constantly buying designer items. Firstly it’s slightly chav especially when it’s all the showy stuff and secondly I would rather save it for my childrens future. Everything is For show. Wonder when she is going to upgrade the old Nissan they drive. Doesn’t exactly make sense. Her manolo collection is probably worth more than their car. I guess she doesn’t make money aff linking cars so it’s not a priority

Reactions: 6
Agree, between my husband and I we are bringing in a very healthy salary. I would say a lot more than her household however we are not constantly buying designer items. Firstly it’s slightly chav especially when it’s all the showy stuff and secondly I would rather save it for my childrens future. Everything is For show. Wonder when she is going to upgrade the old Nissan they drive. Doesn’t exactly make sense. Her manolo collection is probably worth more than their car. I guess she doesn’t make money aff linking cars so it’s not a priority
Probably waiting for a freebie to replace it!🙄
We are comfortable and have savings so can afford to treat ourselves for working hard now and again but with this group of influencers it’s almost weekly they’re buying an investment piece! It’s also takes the fun out of it, I love getting excited when I know I’m going to buy something I’ve wanted and saved for for ages, it must be as mundane as going to Tesco for them!

I read an article about how designer labels are simply there for poorer people to buy to “look rich”

Celebrities are given them for free. Even a handful of reality stars are so young people part with their cash.

If you really think about it - why else would you have a Chanel bag. It’s so people see you carrying it and make a more desirable assessment of you.

There’s also a saying “Gucci is what poor people think rich people wear”

If you really are desperate for the bag - look up “repladies” on Reddit and get a decent replica instead

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.