The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! Did you know that Luke and Debbie met on the northern line? I don’t think she tells us enough

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her trying to sing to Craig David- cringing for her she doesn’t know any of the words

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we all just move on from the ‘about last night’ cliche. The amount she goes out it’s every bleeping morning.

Reactions: 5
Hi, new to this page -- I just saw her insta post today and needed to share.

Normally I quite enjoy her styling though I stopped following because her "content" is pretty show-offy and try-hard after some time... But WHAT is this??? Who wears SO many logo-ed items in one outfit? bleeping hell, Valentino, Loewe, and Hermes all in one. This is so try hard and cringe. Just swap out the daft belt with a plain one... It's not that hard.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I don't follow her anymore as she bugs me SO much but yes agreed, she goes completely overboard on the logos. Anyone with any style knows it's only one logo per outfit.

Reactions: 8
Hi, new to this page -- I just saw her insta post today and needed to share.

Normally I quite enjoy her styling though I stopped following because her "content" is pretty show-offy and try-hard after some time... But WHAT is this??? Who wears SO many logo-ed items in one outfit? bleeping hell, Valentino, Loewe, and Hermes all in one. This is so try hard and cringe. Just swap out the daft belt with a plain one... It's not that hard.
How does a chav and her PT trainer afford this level of consumerism. Mind boggling what she is making on insta. Buyers beware.

Reactions: 11
Because she afflinks as much tit as she possibility can.
That she does, I’ve unfollowed her now but I counted one Sunday over 20 affiliate links one after the other. She shoves high street links in everyone’s faces then goes and drops hundreds on designer gear. She’s so shady.

Reactions: 10
Also recently unfollowed although have a nose every now and then

i tell you who puts all those items together- a try hard chav with no class
I had to unfollow when she condescendingly linked high street tit which was apparently so amazing if you can’t ‘splurge’ like her

well if it really is so amazing why don’t you buy It?

Reactions: 14
I notice she’s dropped Debbie’s daily thoughts - maybe she’s run out of ideas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, total shame marriage. I’m sure she doesn’t think so, she’s got the perfect 2.4 family 😳🙄but he’s sliding into DMs left right and centre! Total sleaze!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, total shame marriage. I’m sure she doesn’t think so, she’s got the perfect 2.4 family 😳🙄but he’s sliding into DMs left right and centre! Total sleaze!
Is he really sliding in to DMs?! He actually looks like a total sleaze who would be interested 🤪

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.