The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t matter. We are a high income household relatively speaking and I’m not buying
Hermes daily

that money can go towards a good school for my kids, and it is
I’m not saying it does, I was answering someone’s question as to how much she might be earning.

I read an article about how designer labels are simply there for poorer people to buy to “look rich”

Celebrities are given them for free. Even a handful of reality stars are so young people part with their cash.

If you really think about it - why else would you have a Chanel bag. It’s so people see you carrying it and make a more desirable assessment of you.

There’s also a saying “Gucci is what poor people think rich people wear”

If you really are desperate for the bag - look up “repladies” on Reddit and get a decent replica instead
I’m gonna disagree with you here. I wear my Chanel because I love it - the look, the quality, the heritage, yes the little CCs. Very few people would notice it as it’s very understated but I enjoy using it and will probably use it for the rest of my life. I wear it for me.

Agree what you say about Gucci - most of it, IMO, is chavvy as hell these days but do not get a fake bag from Reddit! Supporting the counterfeit industry is not good.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Debbie is a chav. Very obviously. She prances around in her knickers and gets the kids to sell tit as she calls it to buy Hermes sliders as she thinks that shows she’s successful. She really needs some personal introspection.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I much prefer stealth wealth - good quality pieces that aren’t obvious branding and definitely not multiple logos in one outfit. Those times when she’s wearing Hermes sandals, that horrendous giant Valentino belt and then a shouty designer bag go to show that it takes a lot of money to look cheap 🙃

Reactions: 8
I much prefer stealth wealth - good quality pieces that aren’t obvious branding and definitely not multiple logos in one outfit. Those times when she’s wearing Hermes sandals, that horrendous giant Valentino belt and then a shouty designer bag go to show that it takes a lot of money to look cheap 🙃
Stealth wealth always. I don’t follow her as I cannot abide her but I looked at her feed a little while back and she had a variation on the above mentioned outfit - just labels and logos all over the place 👎🏼

Reactions: 7
She’ll be earning 6 figures.
My friend used to be an influencer agent, he told me it’s ridiculous the money they get and they do become very beggy. Lady of the Manor was one of them, he said she’d starting asking £800 just to do one post..he laughed telling me he knew she was paying for followers as he’d been carefully watching her account grow by the 1000s each week!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My friend used to be an influencer agent, he told me it’s ridiculous the money they get and they do become very beggy. Lady of the Manor was one of them, he said she’d starting asking £800 just to do one post..he laughed telling me he knew she was paying for followers as he’d been carefully watching her account grow by the 1000s each week!
oh she buys followers, likes and views on her reels. Awful lady …
Her figures just don’t add up it can be all check out on this Instagram figure website but still she continues throwing her shoes up in the air & catching them in those reels. It crazy, like how many ‘real’ people does she relate too seriously… tall very skinny with no personal style. These brands need to get on it and see the fakes. Pure narcissism all of it!
& yes I agree Debbie is a label Chavv

• Wow
Reactions: 8
oh she buys followers, likes and views on her reels. Awful lady …
Her figures just don’t add up it can be all check out on this Instagram figure website but still she continues throwing her shoes up in the air & catching them in those reels. It crazy, like how many ‘real’ people does she relate too seriously… tall very skinny with no personal style. These brands need to get on it and see the fakes. Pure narcissism all of it!
& yes I agree Debbie is a label Chavv
And lately the ‘Hubby’ has been promoting her and saying how proud he is of her especially with her OK or Hello spread, which just looks like a paid advertorial in the magazine for a brand she already works with. Such smokes and mirrors these people

Reactions: 6
And lately the ‘Hubby’ has been promoting her and saying how proud he is of her especially with her OK or Hello spread, which just looks like a paid advertorial in the magazine for a brand she already works with. Such smokes and mirrors these people
Well his business seems to of stalled so I think they are trying to make him ‘happen’ as well as monetise the kids. Its all a bit gross…

Reactions: 4
The engagement on her insta is shocking for someone with so many followers she doesn’t even get anywhere near 100 comments per photo, I think everyone is getting fed up of her boring content and AD after AD

Well his business seems to of stalled so I think they are trying to make him ‘happen’ as well as monetise the kids. Its all a bit gross…
Absolutely, he seems to barely work and is very hands on with the kids. It is sad that they have to monetise their children. The girl already seems like a right little madam

Reactions: 4
The engagement on her insta is shocking for someone with so many followers she doesn’t even get anywhere near 100 comments per photo, I think everyone is getting fed up of her boring content and AD after AD
Unless the comments are moderated, there’s never negativity on posts these days!

Reactions: 2
Just to clarify I was replying to a comment saying that I had also heard the rumours that The Lady Of The Manor was buying followers, likes & views.
Agree with you however smoke & mirrors didn’t know about the magazine spread for Debbie 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

I’m going to say it
The hanging tooth…. How she gets all these modelling jobs I have no clue

She had no personality either
She changes depending on who she is around
You can tell it’s so put on

• Haha
I’m going to say it
The hanging tooth…. How she gets all these modelling jobs I have no clue

She had no personality either
She changes depending on who she is around
You can tell it’s so put on
Don’t be giving her ideas, she’ll be begging for a free Invisalign to fix that snaggletooth 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m not so sure. She has posted this morning that when she thinks of leaving she reads some notes he sent her ????? Not sure, but it looks like they’re going through a rocky patch at the moment 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️QUOTE="Tweetypie, post: 10386618, member: 24593"]
So what happened with the cheating husband?!
[/QUOTE]

I’m not so sure. She has posted this morning that when she thinks of leaving she reads some notes he sent her ????? Not sure, but it looks like they’re going through a rocky patch at the moment 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️QUOTE="Tweetypie, post: 10386618, member: 24593"]
So what happened with the cheating husband?!
[/QUOTE]

Look there’s no denying we criticise her begging and freebies, it’s comical all the swipe ups, however her husband has been at this for years going by the previous threads before the pandemic with other influencers she knows, of course he’s going to shower her with love notes she’s the new breadwinner. He’s loving the modelling jobs he gets through her he’s loving being Instagram famous he’s not gonna want to give that up. She’s better off fu**ing him off and find someone who won’t cheat and someone who won’t slide into someone else’s DM’s.

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised she put that in her stories. You really do sell your soul to be influencer

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.