The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup! I know for a fact as it is someone I know!! I completely agree, he just looks the sort!!! Vile
Oh Bloody hell!! Well if she put as much effort in to her relationship as she does her swipe ups then maybe his eye wouldn’t wonder 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not excusing his behaviour in any way though as some men will stray regardless. I agree, I do feel sorry for her as that’s not nice for anyone. Hopefully it’s just a temporary loss of sanity for him and your friend is a one off and not a long line of ladies…

Reactions: 3
Oh Bloody hell!! Well if she put as much effort in to her relationship as she does her swipe ups then maybe his eye wouldn’t wonder 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not excusing his behaviour in any way though as some men will stray regardless. I agree, I do feel sorry for her as that’s not nice for anyone. Hopefully it’s just a temporary loss of sanity for him and your friend is a one off and not a long line of ladies…
I really doubt it! Trying his luck left right and centre! Hate men like that

Reactions: 2
Is he actually trying to meet with her or just sending some dirty pics for some attention?

Reactions: 1
This is not nice at all. but also what’s not nice is publicly taking the piss out of your husband showing your thousands of followers how he tries to seduce you and pulling a cringe face and letting them all know he won’t be getting any. Talk about public humiliation. You reap what you sow.

Reactions: 9
Maybe that's why she buys herself expensive bags from Bicester, to console herself?? Dirty git he must be.
She does seem to have an unhealthy obsession with material things like clothes and shoes, despite the amount of freebies etc she gets. How can she possibly need them all? I’m guessing she’s missing something in life and filling it with ‘things’.

Reactions: 7
Oh it is true 😂😂 plenty of men out there at that game aren’t there 🙄
Yes, but i hope for her sake she doesn’t find out on a gossip forum if it is true. I mean it would have been better for the girl in question to DM her with the receipts. I just feel bad for her. They have kids

Maybe that's why she buys herself expensive bags from Bicester, to console herself?? Dirty git he must be.
That bag was ridiculous for the price, I would never spend £1k on a straw bag (I spent £250 on the original Loewe basket when it came out and that felt crazy for that!) but I’m sure she is writing off these expenses for her “business” as most influencers do

Reactions: 3
I get buying one or two designer staple bags (like a Ysl tote or a Chloecrossbody bag) but labelled straw bags are SUCH rip offs!

I actually really liked the canvas Chanel bag that was really big a few summers ago - got a replica for £55 and it’s identical to the original (I took it in store and did a little comparison!)

Reactions: 5
Yes, but i hope for her sake she doesn’t find out on a gossip forum if it is true. I mean it would have been better for the girl in question to DM her with the receipts. I just feel bad for her. They have kids

That bag was ridiculous for the price, I would never spend £1k on a straw bag (I spent £250 on the original Loewe basket when it came out and that felt crazy for that!) but I’m sure she is writing off these expenses for her “business” as most influencers do
It’s the fact that she just saw it and bought it!! Can you imagine! Any normal person would surely go home, think about it, save up! I love my handbags, they are my weakness but there is no way I could just spend that on a whim. And I think the big thing is that ok, she might not be struggling at the moment but probably so many of her followers are and to just spend that kind of money without giving any thought to how it looks just makes uncomfortable viewing in my opinion x

Reactions: 8
Well
She’s posting him a lot currently, so she clearly doesn’t believe the rumours

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.