The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It isn't quite like he puts it as your office not being there..... It is like breaking your office landlords rules, getting sent a warning from your landlord and then being kicked out.

She needs Instagram to run her business so instead of crying maybe try sticking to the Instagram rules in the first place.

Reactions: 7
I mean, I think she’s a massive knob, but I also think it’s very possible that this is an error and she’ll be reinstated - thousands of Instagram accounts have been erroneously banned for the same cited reason this week, and I think many are already reinstated (happened to a friend of mine, completely without warning). I’d hazard a guess this is part of the same issue?

Reactions: 1
The husbands an under the thumb twit. He's a bore of the highest order.

On the contrary its like people who've worked in a "job" (and I use the term loosely referring to her account as its social media not a job) finding out the job no longer exists. It happens all day every day to people. Welcome to the real world. I hope this serves as a warning to all the social media influencers to get your houses in order and abide by the rules. It won't of course because they all think they can flout the rules and get away with it.

Remember in lockdown when people were devastated at not being able to attend their loved ones funerals or visit them in hospital or care facilities? And Debbie Le and Co had a piss up and flouted the rules? Where was her empathy for others then? Now we're all expected to be outraged and rise up to support her? Sorry not sorry I won't be following her new account. And I'm glad she's been taken down a peg or two.
Exactly this. Debbie literally stuck two fingers up at everyone who had kept to lock down rules.
She has not once acknowledged the cost of living crisis and that many of her followers are likely to be struggling to meet their bills.

Instead she has continued to flaunt her holidays, Chanel bags and expensive goods. She show’s absolutely no compassion or kindness to anyone on IG.

so why on earth anyone who give a toss about her now is beyond me.

Reactions: 13
I don’t follow her but had to take a look at the video.. Jeez what is that about? All that snivelling like someone has died, like her house and home have been taken away, as though her entire world has collapsed and she has nothing. No Debbie, it’s just your Instagram account, a bit of social media, you know that thing that has completely consumed your entire life! Get Real!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll never get over middle aged women crying and being so upset over the loss of an Instagram account, and more so the mugs who have done stories for her and she’s no intention of following them back.
It’s their whole world isn’t it! 😂
Sitting there crying with over 5500 followers in such a short time yet seems herself so Instagram mighty that she can’t follow more than 25 people back
The comments on her post about people being shocked & devastated for her - ffs get a life

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly this. Debbie literally stuck two fingers up at everyone who had kept to lock down rules.
She has not once acknowledged the cost of living crisis and that many of her followers are likely to be struggling to meet their bills.

Instead she has continued to flaunt her holidays, Chanel bags and expensive goods. She show’s absolutely no compassion or kindness to anyone on IG.

so why on earth anyone who give a toss about her now is beyond me.
Absolutely Debbie got lucky and has afforded far more luxury goods than a regular paid job she could get would pay. She doesn’t deserve any of it. Isn’t owed anything and I’m delighted to see her burnt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.