The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should she not of marked every video of her Norfolk ‘birthday cottage’ as #ad if it was a gifted stay? She put one small piece of text on the final photo right at the end of the weekend!
Definitely against the ASA guidelines… (even if you do have a 4 pg spread in Hello Fashion 🤣)

Reactions: 3
Perhaps it’s because we’ve all realised by now that everything is an Ad, everything has been Gifted, nothing is ever paid for!!!!

Reactions: 3
It's fashion day at COP26. Wonder if any of the instas will give us their searing insight or even just a thoughtful comment? As Debbie keeps telling us this is her job. I'm being silly, aren't I, to expect any acknowledgement? She seems to be completely unaware of anything going on outside of the pretty things.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No they can't as its their life and their work!! Also, Rachel is a Z lister celeb, so she wants us to know that she knows her!!

All the ‘Insta Hun crew’ are out again wearing lace, sequins and feathers lol! Excuse me whilst my eyes roll into the back of my head

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot believe she thinks wearing PJs for a night out is acceptable. I am in shock as I thought she was a 'fashion' influencer.....
I suppose it's forward planning, she's already in her pj's ready for falling asleep while pissed on the train home

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Spoilt Beggy grumpy that she hasn’t been gifted Jimmy Choi’s when she revealed another pair of Malono’s.

Great example how shallow and empty she is. This need to obtain so much stuff, but always wanting more.

What a dreadful existence.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Magical Interlude Lapland holiday, only around £1700 per person, family of 4 £6800, not bad for a little pre Christmas get away :rolleyes: 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't think they could cope with a real JOB now. Could you imagine them in the workplace? They'd all be like "do you know who I am!!" :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.