The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really says a lot about the value they have of education compared to their influencer work. She's almost bragging. Their children can't even consent to being used in this way

Reactions: 4
She places no value on education whatsoever! She’s all about looks rather than books. Any money the kids earn will probably get her another discounted pair of Louboutins. She will be that parent who will be whinging to the teachers but doing nothing to support the kids at home. (As a teacher I see this all the time).

Reactions: 9
And yet another clueless clod hopper gets a freebie to Chelsea Flower Show (courtesy of Oasis).
"The garden furniture is insane!" Thanks, doll...noted. (y)
Oh, I forgot, Debs loves her culture. I'm sure we all recall how she missed the ballet and the opera soooooo much! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And yet another clueless clod hopper gets a freebie to Chelsea Flower Show (courtesy of Oasis).
"The garden furniture is insane!" Thanks, doll...noted. (y)
Oh, I forgot, Debs loves her culture. I'm sure we all recall how she missed the ballet and the opera soooooo much! :D
The one with the fake grass and literally no interest in gardening or flowers 🤦🏽‍♀️ Give me a break !

Reactions: 9
Off to Bicester yesterday with the usual crowd. Another invited press trip/ad/discount day! They all work so hard that they deserve a day shopping their hard earned swipe up money and a discount voucher from Bicester?? I've unfollowed all of these now, as its just becoming a joke. I really want to see some of these brands give some vouchers or discount to proper hard workers!! If they do, then great, but we never see it advertised. Really P's me off!!

Reactions: 11
Gosh, that was a rather unpleasant representation of over consumption by the clueless club! They never seem to consider the tone or timing of these streams of stories. By no means am I virtuously spartan but it gets quite wearing and sickening seeing them at play. Zero learnt from the pandemic and duck the planet! I nearly spat my tea out when her mate, Pascale, revealed a while back that she was so relieved she had converted to paper straws. :D

Followed by the now obligatory I work so hard and I'm so tired...blah blah blah. You were driven and slept on the way back - you didn't "have" a 4 hour journey.

Reactions: 12
To be fair. There’s not that much joy in her life. I think she’s genuinely skint so anything she gets - she grabs!! She’s married to a personal trainer so it’s Nando’s not Nobu. To be staring into a phone all day is a fools game. As any PR can now see they are far from inspiring - just a naff surburban housewive with an Instagram page

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watch the bloody idiot turn up at Nobu now 🤣🤣🤣 “but I’m related to Nobu” - I wouldn’t put it past her 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
How hard she grifts more like

thread title
Fashionable pan, grifts equals gifts

• Heart
Why do these influencers thinks other people want to see her boring crap- kids climbing a wall boreoff

Reactions: 5
I'm with you on that one, but its probably because she's hoping she'll get some sort of ad/freebie from it, also along with the caption about when her hubby took her on a date to a climbing wall and how she found it a turn on?? I mean really!!

• Sick
Anyone else notice in the new curvy slim sisters igtv she literally pushes in front of her SIL EVERY SINGLE TIME they do a side by side comparison. Ok deb we get it you're the star! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice in the new curvy slim sisters igtv she literally pushes in front of her SIL EVERY SINGLE TIME they do a side by side comparison. Ok deb we get it you're the star! 🙄
Darn it, you made me look! 😧 Promised myself I wasn't going to watch these two prancing around again. I don't think she realised but was just trying to get the best view of herself. #mynumberonefan 😃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.