The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her drunk dancing at her Halloween shindig on her recent stories, give me the ick!! Screams "look at me" flash witch!!

Reactions: 4
Her drunk dancing at her Halloween shindig on her recent stories, give me the ick!! Screams "look at me" flash witch!!
I thought exactly the same
Could she love herself anymore?
Ironic really as she has no rhythm and dances like a possessed woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is such an exhibitionist, she couldn’t love herself any more if she tried! Her dancing stories are absolutely tragic. I bet the wives of her husbands friends find her utterly painful.

I cannot imagine being at someone’s house and having to stand and watch someone do that? I would be mortified for them.
If she was an ice cream she’d lick herself

• Haha
I cannot imagine being at someone’s house and having to stand and watch someone do that? I would be mortified for them.
If she was an ice cream she’d lick herself
I'd hate the whole constant recording for the gram. Is the party for friends and enjoyment or am I just invited to provide content?
Put your phone down and enjoy it without having to post the whole evening!

Reactions: 7
I'd hate the whole constant recording for the gram. Is the party for friends and enjoyment or am I just invited to provide content?
Put your phone down and enjoy it without having to post the whole evening!
This does my head in and had completely sent me the other way so I rarely post anything it all these days. I’ve friends with who do this though and it’s quite clearly just for the gram!

Reactions: 5
The fact she would have probably asked someone to film her dancing like a twit! She’s soooo embarrassing

• Haha
Am sure all the brands she's an ambassador for (Next, Aveeda, SB, Matalan) must be so proud of her drunk dancing and pissing herself and sharing it all on her business account.

• Wow
Another week, another sale on the Second Row, selling off all the cheap free things she has been gifted. What a total bellend she is. Not even donating the money to charity.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think she just uses this money to then pay for her high end items, she's apparently been saving for out of her hard earned money!! My advice is just don't buy any of her crap!!

Reactions: 3
Her sale is live, it's fun to have a look and see what's recognisable from her story try ons that she 'so so loved', and was 'soooo comfortable', or 'looks amazing on' that haven't lasted five seconds before being chucked in a 'to be sold' bag, while creaming a profit off via an affiliate link.

Her sale is live, it's fun to have a look and see what's recognisable from her story try ons that she 'so so loved', and was 'soooo comfortable', or 'looks amazing on' that haven't lasted five seconds before being chucked in a 'to be sold' bag, while creaming a profit off via an affiliate link.
This!! It really diminishes her credibility (not that she has any) when she is now flogging items that she was raving about and telling us she’s obsessed with a mere couple of months ago. If I was a brand pr and saw her selling stuff we’d sent her I wouldn’t work with her again.

Is she selling stuff she has been gifted? or is it items she's bought & told everyone how wonderful they are, wore once (or not at all), then decided to flog?? It's so blatant isn't it! I wonder if she keeps the proceeds from the sale or whether she gives to a charity? That would be interesting to know. Although in a couple of weeks, she'll have another new pair of designer shoes, bag or coat and we'll get our answer. 😂 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.