The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's just something new they've all thought about doing. She doesn't post many of her message/thought of the day anymore, so I guess she thinks to try something new. The tuille skirt post is cracking me up!

Reactions: 1
Yep, loving the fancy dress with Debs in a tuille skirt. Oh, it's not fancy dress! 😄
Please don't go anywhere near a French person with that striped Breton top and jaunty beret ensemble - they don't do that!
ETA
I've got some spare onions?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t stop laughing at these outfits. The beret is the funniest.
Does she wear this stuff out in the wild or just posing in her kitchen?
It’s like they think they can wear any old tit and people will be “ooh you are soooo stylish”. 🙈

• Haha
Can’t stop laughing at these outfits. The beret is the funniest.
Does she wear this stuff out in the wild or just posing in her kitchen?
Hahahhaaaaaaahahahahaha omg!!! The second one with the jumper especially 😂😂 my daughter had a pink one of these when she was around 2, wore it with trainers and a Cinderella tee - so basically the same except my kid looked her age 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Using a beach trolley to pull your sleeping daughter home after getting drunk at a friends house…. Here’s the link so you can buy your own.

Erm no thanks fashionable pan hun

• Angry
Reactions: 4
They were walking in the dark in the middle of the cocking road! No reflective clothing or anything. Just idiotic. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She’s not the brightest. Her and her chavvy mates had a baby shower for a heavily pregnant themumlifestyled during lock down before we had any protection from vaccines or owt. They were called out on it but the response was very much ‘duck the risk of spreading Covid, we wanna get pissed’. Twats.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I keep watching it back and it’s funnier every time 🤣🤣 they don’t look the best do they. How long does it last for?

• Haha
Well usually I would have some sympathy with anyone else. However, this is the risk you take when you choose ‘stuff’ because it’s free rather than a well researched decision.

Reactions: 4
I thought she had her eyebrows done a couple of weeks ago? Or was this the same person who did them and she's only just posted the story? Be interesting to see if she does every use that person again??

TBF I do think she likes them, its just her face when laying down doesn't look as good as when she's got a full face of make up on posing in the streets or videoing her getting dressed posts, I think she has one of those faces that when not smiling it can look quite moody!! 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.