The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m amazed at what she spends on herself! Wow! It must be very lucrative. She’s still a knob though 😂

Reactions: 2
I said this earlier on - it wasn’t that long ago she bought her first Manalos and it was a big deal! It was nice to see, a dream fulfilled. Now I’ve lost count of how many pairs she has 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I'm a bit taken aback by the spa trip, they've done pre Christmas in Lapland, Chritsmas in a hotel, post Christmas spa trip.

Is Christmas not special enough already?

Reactions: 4
Geeeez put the camera down and celebrate your daughters birthday, it made me feel sad on her birthday when she had to film everything- I felt an awkwardness from her daughter that she had to act for the camera. I seriously feel the kids mental health will be impacted so much when they’re older that nothing was private and everything was “sold” for the gram even their moods and their mum calling them little shits - I really hope the money is worth it

Reactions: 5
I loved her about 3 months ago and now find her a bit insufferable. Has she got more annoying or have I just reached my natural level of fashionable pan??

Also noticed that she always gets gifted the same things as Zoe hardman. It’s made me think that their fashion/beauty tastes are just completely fake!

Reactions: 6
Do we really need to watch her getting dressed everyday???
Thank goodness someone said it. 😄 Even speeded up it's so DULL!
Such a weird concept: watching a grown ass woman getting dressed. 😕 Even if we like the items I think we know how to put on our socks and trousers.

Reactions: 5
Thank goodness someone said it. 😄 Even speeded up it's so DULL!
Such a weird concept: watching a grown ass woman getting dressed. 😕 Even if we like the items I think we know how to put on our socks and trousers.
I just don’t get it! Why? There are a few who love posing in their bra and knickers and getting dressed. Absolute knobs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe it, grown women with kids showing their knickers & bras … for what!? Money & views … think of your kids! some have teenagers, I bet their mates are bloody taking the piss out of their mums on social media and laughing at them behind their backs.

Reactions: 7
I think they’re all trying to copy Sami Jefcoate but even she doesn’t wander round in her pants!

I kinda get showing how the outfit is put together but if it’s just leggings, a top and a coat… what’s the point??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.