The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chavs night out - no elegance
So funny was just going to say them. All the chav mums back out. No huns amongst them. That Ivycoco is a rough as a badgers arse. I am so annoyed that all that crap is back again as if nothing happened.

Reactions: 11
Blimey they're shameful! Several of them (Pascale Banks and her crew?) showed them goofing around in the clothes racks...obviously rat arsed. You'd chastise your toddler for doing that. The "sexy" dancing and bothering of the band? I cringed myself inside out.

Surely not good PR for the brand AW launch? Luckily for them I can't even remember who it was! :D Excellent job, pats on backs all round. (y)

Reactions: 6
Blimey they're shameful! Several of them (Pascale Banks and her crew?) showed them goofing around in the clothes racks...obviously rat arsed. You'd chastise your toddler for doing that. The "sexy" dancing and bothering of the band? I cringed myself inside out.

Surely not good PR for the brand AW launch? Luckily for them I can't even remember who it was! :D Excellent job, pats on backs all round. (y)
Bloody Next! I don’t buy from there even for my child, can’t stand that they gift these morons so much.

Reactions: 5
Why do these brands think that holding or events and inviting these absolute knobs does any good for their brand? Ffs why not invite people who are doing good in society? Nurses, teachers, charity workers!

Reactions: 4
Yet if you want a promo code or a discount you wouldn’t find one, they’re too busy paying these dicks to clothe them! And then they only wear them once and sell them on their ‘preloved’ page, thus making a tidy profit 🤬

Reactions: 10
So she begged for the hair cut for the night out like her mate ivycoco

these women are getting worse
Don’t want to pay for anything! They were all such a state last night. How does that make you want to buy anything from next?
I personally will avoid it like the plague

that Group are so vile with no class
They think they are supermodels and the friendships are quite clearly so fake. I’m not sure I can watch it much longer!

Pan face just wants to be famous - she’s systematically trashing through brands. In the meantime we’re all on here taking the piss out of her. I did like her hair though

Reactions: 3
I want Next to be the first brand that knocks these grabby cows on the head. Next, choose a group of nurses or even better carers who are working for tit money. Throw them a party like this one and put it on your own Instagram account. That way you still get the promotion of your products but the general public know it’s gone to women/men who deserve a treat. Not wealthy grabby cows who will sell your clothes after one wear. The world has gone bloody mad!!! 😡

Reactions: 12
PR People who read (& comment) on these threads please take note. This is genius and any decent brand should jump on it - it would be a first & would scream integrity. Let’s get rid of Pan Face, Chloe the twit, anorexic FBB to name but a few. The list is endless…

Reactions: 11
Her latest post shows six pairs of Manolos in her mdf dressing room. A not so humble brag! Don’t forget everyone, she works really hard for this (does a load of swipe ups and gets stuff for free!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly, it’s not that long ago she got her first pair, now she has loads! That’s why I followed her because she was normal, treating herself to the odd designer thing and it being a big deal. Now she’s just spoilt and showy. That dressing room won’t even hold her collection of Frankie shop coats🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Debbie honestly think she’s being relatable by posting a picture featuring six pairs of the same Manolo shoe? And who would now want a pair knowing that someone as trashy as Debbie owns them?

She's so disingenuous! Why make a big faux show about wanting something for ages and saving for so long (what, two weeks?) and treating yourself for working so hard? It's every day and every week. She did this with the Manolos and some designer bags...and she's now got three versions of that Frankie Shop puffer jacket. 🤷‍♀️ I find the overt overconsumption quite sickening. No green, planet saving, ethical nonsense for our Pan! 😄

Reactions: 9
She's so disingenuous! Why make a big faux show about wanting something for ages and saving for so long (what, two weeks?) and treating yourself for working so hard? It's every day and every week. She did this with the Manolos and some designer bags...and she's now got three versions of that Frankie Shop puffer jacket. 🤷‍♀️ I find the overt overconsumption quite sickening. No green, planet saving, ethical nonsense for our Pan! 😄
Totally agree! When I first followed her I quite like some of the things she showed but blimey it didn’t take me long to realise just how greedy and self obsessed she is. From what she shows (clothes etc) daily she must have a massive bloody container somewhere to hold it all. What doesn’t sit well with me is the selling of all the freebies too. As a brand I would not want this. Surely they should ask their brand ambassadors to donate their Gifts once they are finished with them. Maybe a centralised depot for all insta huns to send their unwanted goods/clothes to. It is sickening. The other point is surely brands must realise that saturating Instagram with their products by gifting to loads of them at the same time is simply boring for the consumer.

Movie night with Luke which she has to document! Just switch your bloody phone off and watch the film. God she does my head in 🤬

Does she still go on about when he lights the candles? I did find that quite funny at the time 😆

• Haha
I'm so relieved Pan has had a nice relaxing massage and facial today, I'd been so worried she was burning herself out with all the posing, online shopping, shoe arranging in the new cupboard, and walking down the street with a smug expression while filming herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm so relieved Pan has had a nice relaxing massage and facial today, I'd been so worried she was burning herself out with all the posing, online shopping, shoe arranging in the new cupboard, and walking down the street with a smug expression while filming herself.
And she didn't even have to leave her house....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now she is taking her daughter out of school for a photo shoot....... Probably just told the school she is ill.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.