The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it is gifted, she would have gone for a higher spec. I think it looks crap, she won’t be able to take pics in there and let’s be honest she loves pics of her smug self. You cant even sit in there and no I’m not jealous, I have my own dressing room off of my bedroom, my wardrobes have doors and i can sit in there and actually get ready! Hers is just a glorified cupboard with hanging rails hardly a dressing room:

you could hear when she was crying it was all fake. You could hear her big grin as she was doing it. Silly cow, go beg for another pair of manolos

Reactions: 3
Also saying she treated her friends to a bottomless brunch - it was a PR Freebie! It’s not like she even paid for it🙄
Omg I know how nuts, they all playing along having pics of the food taken before they BBC an eat it. Absolute mugs.

Reactions: 1
The brunch was a freebie & the dressing room is rubbish - too small & something out of B&Q. But this says it all, she’s skint. She will always be Nando’s not Nobu.

Reactions: 6
If she had help from an interior designer on that dressing room they want sacking! The room is way too small for what has been put in there. Cupboards/rails on one side with maybe hooks on the wall or shelves on the other side would have been a much better choice.

Reactions: 2
Dressing room is done very badly I'd call it a big wardrobe.. it ain't no desssing room!

why were they not done all the way to ceiling to utilise all space???

It seems such a weird design, awkwardly fitted around the window.

I don't get why it's not just 2 runs on either side of the room, floor to ceiling on one side, low level on the other side to allow for that window, with shelving on the wall space.

Reactions: 6
I bet she designed it! They've just probably installed what she wanted!! BUT assuming she may have got a discount, so tagged them??

I have a similar sized box room that I’m going to make into a walk in wardrobe - I’m under no illusions it will be just that - not a dressing room😂

I love how Pan Face has name checked (tagged) Rae Feather on her stories & Rae has not reposted on her stories - hmmmmm I think the posting was not welcome. Saying that Rae Feather stuff is made in India for pennies. It’s just landfill crap

Reactions: 4
Taking your pals to a freebie at Bella pasta at Bluewater is beyond basic.

dressing room looks total crap - really cheap, with that grey carpet.
Dressing room of dreams would be from House Curious- amazing house, abs Sommer is genuinely talented abs has great stke
That’s a dressing room

Pans looks so basic. Like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blimey! Pink settee, green footstools and cream (boulcle) chairs. Well that all goes well together (not!). It’s like she’s just picked random stuff for different rooms then stuck them all together! She needs help! 😂

The living room is a lovely room but christ on a bike what on earth has she chosen to furnish it with? Pick a color any color, then pick another and another!! 🤣

Underwhelmed.
Why do you need advice on painting a wall white? It doesn't make it look any better. White walls, white chairs - "Thanks for the HUGE inspo". 🤷‍♀️
Why all the tears over a box room with shelves and a lick of white paint and some coloured sofas? Too performative.

So underwhelming. Why did she not have the whole room dressed before she revealed it? She has just thrown some free furniture in her front room that she painted white..... Nothing special at all sorry Pan, you will not be an interiors influencer.......

• Haha
Oh, you should have said...the paint is Strong White! I take it all back. Amazing, fabulous, gorgeous, ad infinitum. 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the latest stories? Out and about with the usual suspects, launch dinner & pissed up. I laughed at the couple sitting at the table while one of the girls is trying to dance and looking like a right pratt, then fell arse over tit!! 😂 😂 😂

Freeloaders. Pan face shaming her fellow Instagrammers by filming them falling over - what an absolute witch. There are some things you shouldn’t do to your “friends”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.