The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to get to 10k followers before you can do the swipe ups, so many thirsty influencers out there desperate to be in that club! I couldn’t be arsed, they just come across as a load of vain idiots - don’t swipe up either because the cookies remain on your device and they get commission even if you don’t buy the item.

Reactions: 6
She is getting too much
i really don’t see the attraction.
How her friends stick around I don’t know, I was cringing at the spa day, hey film mw walking in to the pool…. I wonder what people actually think?
I find it embarrassing and her smug face actually pisses me off.

Reactions: 9
Rosie's room was done by an interior designer? I didnt like it at all!

also the dressing room .. why do you need an interior designer for a dressing room that small?

really odd

Reactions: 8
Rosie's room was done by an interior designer? I didnt like it at all!

also the dressing room .. why do you need an interior designer for a dressing room that small?

really odd
She thinks she is a celeb! Probably getting it all free or heavily discounted

Reactions: 4
Ahhhh I feel so sorry for her, I mean she's had to wait weeks for her new dressing room, who could live without one? It must have been so traumatic for her. She's worked so hard for this and deserves it. Hard work pays off........ NOT! 🙄

Reactions: 5
I've watched stories, and I can't work out why she thinks it's hilarious at getting a dressing room? Is it her way of sticking two fingers up at us & to say "look at me, I'm so entitled and fabulous getting a dressing room, aren't you all envious!" Err No!!! because I have one 😂

Also, I see all the free breakfasts, lunches etc are back on now. I've watched 3 separate Instagrammer accounts today and they've all been to the same freebie. Can you imagine being in that room :oops:😂😂 Flippin hell!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell!! I suppose becoming an influencer/instagrammer isn't too much of a shabby job!! Just got to like loving yourself, putting on make up every day, getting dressed up and prancing about in front of the camera. No different I suppose to getting up for a days work, getting ready, travelling on hot sweaty trains whilst looking glam and getting home around 7.00pm!! 😂 😂 😂
They reckon they work hard!!....... what trying to think of things to say into the camera - get a life!!
But in that you need to be willing to sell your children’s privacy, be attached to your phone all day, be comfortable with flogging stuff to people who cannot afford it and be comfortable with being completely disingenuous.

There is no amount of free shoes that would ever make me live that life.

Reactions: 11
Oh come on, Debs! You can't expect credit for passing on some freebies to your mother in law - as a thank you "for all you do for me, and us". You didn't chose it (several influencers have received this necklace), you didn't make it and you didn't stick your hand in your tightwad pocket. This on the same day she gets herself another of those Frankie Shop jackets. No wonder the poor woman didn't seem that impressed. 😄

Reactions: 9
I mean, how many Frankie jackets does this woman need?!

and by all means, give your friends and family your freebies but please don’t film it to make you look good. It just makes you look like a cheapskate.

Reactions: 8
So she gets sent free stuff, gives it to her MIL as if she went out and bought it! Tries to pass it off like she chose it specifically for her...... The woman's a bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I found the whole giving the gift to MIL cringey as hell. Just didn’t feel sincere.. especially when it looks like it’s part of an ad. I just find her fake now

Reactions: 12
Am I being thick? I'm looking at that dressing room and thinking no way will that be enough hanging space for all the fashionable pans free tit. I'm seriously underwhelmed. It really doesn't look anything special to me. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Am I being thick? I'm looking at that dressing room and thinking no way will that be enough hanging space for all the fashionable pans free tit. I'm seriously underwhelmed. It really doesn't look anything special to me. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agree
I certainly wouldn’t be fake crying over it like her

she must constantly be begging!!Anotherfree lunch today she ‘treated’ her friends to

Not enough space and a tit design. Just proves when you get free tit as pan calls it you literally get tit.

• Haha
It's beyond basic.Looks like cheap mdf you'd buy down at B & Q! Perfect for the basic witch Debs is 💩

Agree
I certainly wouldn’t be fake crying over it like her

she must constantly be begging!!Anotherfree lunch today she ‘treated’ her friends to
So "gifts" the mother in law a duplicate freebie bunch of flowers yesterday and today "treats"a group of women to a brunch that yet again is a freebie she begged for.Debs wouldn't put her hand in her purse for anyone,not even her kids! Greedy,grabby,selfish,narsistic woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The restaurant they went to looks so stale, they were the only ones in there!

Also in the dressing room stories she sounds fake and insincere, pretending she’s crying and not declaring the ad/gifted either 🙄 typical Pan

The restaurant they went to looks so stale, they were the only ones in there!

Also in the dressing room stories she sounds fake and insincere, pretending she’s crying and not declaring the ad/gifted either 🙄 typical Pan
Also saying she treated her friends to a bottomless brunch - it was a PR Freebie! It’s not like she even paid for it🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.