Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzymint

VIP Member
From the bakery who refused to sell her a scone . I genuinely hope she sees this as she’s seriously out of order . The brands that keep employing her and adding to her already inflated ego , need to see how she will try to destroy anyone who doesn’t jump when she clicks her fingers . All the positive quotes she posts daily are meaningless, she doesn’t mean it , it’s so fake 😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Cloff

VIP Member
Just an observation...... Donna Ida must give away more jeans than she actually sells. Every influencer has a pair which instantly makes me think "no thank you"!
Ha yeah - let me rush out to your site and buy them when everyone else is getting them for free! 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha

HerezPilton

Hi girls 👋 (baby shower gate 6)
I've left it more than 24hrs since my [ Just because they're in your CIRCLE doesn't mean they're in your CORNER! ] quote for you to ponder on.Of course we all know a circle has no corners!
Those WhatsApp messages bitching about members of your circle of friends weren't in their corners.When you run with wolves be careful you don't trip! School girl error sharing those.Definitely a wolf amongst you.

• Wow

Pennypuppywalker

Chatty Member
Looked at her post from yesterday asking whether she should change her profile pic!, just fucking change it if you want to, why ask?? Obviously wants everyone to say how wonderful she is!! Fuck me, they all need/love the glory don't they! I'm so glad I don't follow half of these influencers anymore, I just look when I can be bothered, which then pisses me off 😂

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
PR People who read (& comment) on these threads please take note. This is genius and any decent brand should jump on it - it would be a first & would scream integrity. Let’s get rid of Pan Face, Chloe the twat, anorexic FBB to name but a few. The list is endless…

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Chavs night out - no elegance
So funny was just going to say them. All the chav mums back out. No huns amongst them. That Ivycoco is a rough as a badgers arse. I am so annoyed that all that crap is back again as if nothing happened.

Aha

I notice she’s dropped Debbie’s daily thoughts - maybe she’s run out of ideas 😂

• Haha

Rainbowsandglitter

I’ve worked out pan. She is 100% a narcissist. There’s definitely an inflated sense of self importance where she feels she’s above everyone. Definitely a sense of entitlement and she requires constant praise and glorification, she exaggerates her past roles and bigs up her “ job” and she is totally preoccupied by power and the getting of “ things” completely materialistic, she exploits her position and tries to demean anyone who doesn’t give her a thumbs up or praise. There was no guilt or shame for her flouting the lockdown rules. In fact there was a two fingers up to anyone who questioned her and then deletion of comments . Has it come from a childhood where there was abuse or neglect, poverty, excessive parental pampering, parents asking too much, sexual promiscuity or maybe cultural differences. What I see is a jealous, spiteful little woman who is hell bent on “ I want it and I want it now” I’d love to see the credit card bill as guaranteed she’s making it out. It often follows that narcissists have huge debts trying to maintain the lifestyle they portray. Oh Debbie you silly silly girl. Instagram isn’t real you of all people should know this. Time is ticking and soon the fantasy you’re in will come crashing down around you. You’re raising materialistic kids who see mummy in 10 outfits plus a day. You probably bark at them off camera. They’ll grow to hate what you stand for or god forbid they end up like you!!!

• Heart

Pennypuppywalker

Chatty Member
Off to Bicester yesterday with the usual crowd. Another invited press trip/ad/discount day! They all work so hard that they deserve a day shopping their hard earned swipe up money and a discount voucher from Bicester?? I've unfollowed all of these now, as its just becoming a joke. I really want to see some of these brands give some vouchers or discount to proper hard workers!! If they do, then great, but we never see it advertised. Really P's me off!!

Cerase

Stupid bitch has blocked me 😂

I called her out after the tea room debacle and also asked her why she had it in for small businesses. She replied that she didn't and that the woman served the people in front of her but wouldn't serve her the scones. Anyway I wasn't following her anyway, that ship sailed years ago, I think she is hideous but just went to check on this dress and can't see any of her posts.

Pathetic.

Cerase

Is there a thread for The Fashionable Pan? There bloody should be - she is so annoying! Off to blag a chair from LoveYourHome or whatever it's called today - "they saw my stories and got in touch". Fuck off love, you storied begging for a new chair and tagged them in it. The stories with "The Hubby" make me want to claw my eyes out, all forced hilarity (everything is completely and utterly hysterical apparently), staged talking to the camera and calling each other "darlin'" every 2 seconds. Needless to say, I've unfollowed.
I actually can't bear this hideous woman. I unfollowed her years ago as she was giving me the rage for all the reasons you have said above, as well as the touting of her (then) badly behaved children (don't know if they are the same, don't care). So seems nothing has changed and in fact she's ramped it up. As soon as I come across other blaggers fawning over her then I unfollow them too. Fucking awful, truly she is.

Oh and I unfollowed Chloe the other day and GOD I FEEL GOOD.

• Heart

tarahalls

Chatty Member
I'm not surprised tbh. I remember ages ago she slated a cafe and also other elderly customers, who were trying to have coffee etc, because she was made to feel uncomfortable when the other customers got up and moved away from them. Imagine that!! They moved away because your kids were feral! I've followed her for ages and it was clear as day her kids act up frequently and she would pass it off as.... "oh look at my lovely angels".....
You can tell she's not a nice human. If you ever see her and her family run for the frigging hills. It won't be a pleasant experience.

Also, can you imagine the volumes of people these resorts are trying to serve at the moment? They're over worked and under staffed at the moment and along comes Queen Pan and her feral family and dopey husband and she expects to be treated like royalty. Don't frigging think so love. You're nothing special. She probably had the raging hump cos she had to do something for her husband and not herself. Selfish vile woman!
Wasn’t this when she was proudly showing off her daughter licking food from the table? That’s when I unfollowed. She is absolutely vile, I cannot understand her appeal 🤯 She has no class & looks demented swanning around as she does, her kids are feral & her husband is so full of himself. Awful couple!

AJB78

She really annoyed me when she came to Devon the other week. She didn’t get the serve she expected at a couple of places and publically shamed them. One was any friends cafe. My friend was extremely embarrassed and upset.

• Sad

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
I don’t follow her but had to take a look at the video.. Jeez what is that about? All that snivelling like someone has died, like her house and home have been taken away, as though her entire world has collapsed and she has nothing. No Debbie, it’s just your Instagram account, a bit of social media, you know that thing that has completely consumed your entire life! Get Real!

• Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I am sure she said in a story recently that they bought their house/inherited it off his grandma. That is a bit different from buying it on the open market! Lots of people I know would love to be living in a 4 bed semi with a massive extension on the back.

The floor cooking really pisses me off! Show a little bit more nurture to your kids and a few more boundaries, otherwise good luck in a few years time 🤣 And I say that as someone who has been teaching for 15+ years. She’s my least favourite type of parent...

• Heart

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Sassy might be the buzz word for describing her daughter's attitude and behaviour but believe me when I tell you she is a spoilt little girl who screams when she can't get her own way or stomps off in a sullen sulk.Sharing has never been explained to her.We've seen this several times this week as we too are also in Devon on holiday as a large group of four families and between our group we all keep coming across that family in various locations and restaurants.I'd be mortified if our kids behaved as hers do in the restaurants,running around and rude.We've been unfortunate enough to eat twice at the same places as them and it's now a joke between us to check they aren't in there before we are seated as couldn't stand another uncomfortable meal.
My sister,husband and children were on the same ferry yesterday and said they were the loudest family on there and that the mother was totally disinterested in the kids busy scrolling away on her phone until she wanted to take photos of them.
We had no idea who she was,just assumed another loud mouthed chav family but my cousin who's also here with her family told us all who she is as she follows her on instagram.My sister said she's not surprised the cafe refused to serve her as she had walked off in a bad mood after words with her husband and reading between the lines she probably took her mood out on the cafe.
Predictably she has blocked me after I called her out re posting negatively about the cafes in Devon 🙄 vile vile woman

whoareyoukidding

So the gravy train looks to be hopefully coming to an end for her! Fingers crossed for her sake she’s put some of her earnings aside for a rainy day.
Hope this is just the start for her and the other insta huns from her clique that have spent far too long milking freebies when there are so many families right now living in Poverty due to the cost of living.

Please let Ivy Coco or whatever that loud mouth is called to be next on the cull. Took her child out of school for a freebie Maldives trip.

Anyone know what she could have done to get her account disabled?

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
I can not bare this woman. I unfollowed her as soon as the H&M free shit started, and I couldn’t believe the amount of People who found it funny and supported her! She incredibly vain (like many on insta) and I hate the way shes always ‘rocking’ her outfits!
She doesn’t come across as a nice person at all!