Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
It would be an amazing lesson to all the Insta ghouls how temporary insta is if Debbie never got her account back. She’s an awful individual who uses her children, husband, sex and even get unfortunate sister in law to make money. Get a job Debbie though I’d imagine then the Chanel, Isabel marant etc wouldn’t last long.

Reactions: 14

Pistachio

Also recently unfollowed although have a nose every now and then

i tell you who puts all those items together- a try hard chav with no class
I had to unfollow when she condescendingly linked high street shit which was apparently so amazing if you can’t ‘splurge’ like her

well if it really is so amazing why don’t you buy It?

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
As someone who works in a school I can say she’s the worst kind of parent and the type I have zero time for. She gives her kids no support or structure, doesn’t seem to place much emphasis or value on education and gives her kids no boundaries and then it will all be the teacher’s fault! Sorry for the rant but my colleagues and I are on our knees. Parent your kids Debbie, you’re juggling far less than most!

Last edited:

Libbub

VIP Member
She's on one this morning....... She works hard and saves hard...... So do the people whose businesses you tried to berate, Where's your stupid pointless positivity quotes that you ram down peoples throats but clearly don't follow yourself. Awful spoilt vindictive woman.

• Heart
Ok, home schooling isn't everyone's ultimate goal but you really do have it a lot easier than some! You've moaned and pulled woe is me faces since day one. You've got time, space and money, and no actual real world job to go to. 😒

I actually think she's offended that she's having to do this. Stop with the petulant selfies and get on with it!
Home Schooling is really showing these women up for who they really are... Shows they wouldn’t cope with an actual days work in a million years. Completely self absorbed, entitled Princesses. 😡

Reactions: 13

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
So from her Sweaty Betty swipe ups she has treated herself to an overpriced coat. She got a whole load of free stuff and now has used the money from other people buying Sweaty Betty things to buy another item of clothing that she doesn’t bloody need (£500 coat). And before you see this Debbie and do a ‘poor me people are hating on me’ on your stories, and the faux TED talk of ‘this app gave me back my confidence and identity and I work so hard for this’. No love, you’re just basking in your self-centered materialism and free stuff like a pig in 💩

• Heart

Yogaqueen25

Did they reply to you? Would be interesting to hear whether they took any notice. They must realise at some point, that they can't go on giving away freebies.
No they didn’t .
It was Boden.
I work hard for my money and it’s just so upsetting that these women are getting clothes make up food furniture holidays just for free!
Matalan and M&S are also on my no list. They give them everything away and some don’t even appreciate it . They won’t wear it !!
There s a large group of influencers friends and they are getting all the same freebies !
The bubble will burst soon

Cerase

Can’t believe a woman who gets so much for free has given a bad review to a cafe!! What is wrong with this woman?!
Agreed. This is disgraceful behaviour. She could do a lot of damage to this small business because 'they wasn't very accommodating'. FFS.

Well bloody said. The only one out of the entire weekend debacle to hold her hands up and issue a apology is lifewithivycoco. All the others have done nothing but delete and block anyone who dares to bring it up. You're absolutely right about the stroke association, her mother is absolutely in the vulnerable category. I cannot believe she has just carried on as normal. They all have.

On top of it all, we all have to read this morning how she is "going to live her life with no regrets"- because that's what got her to where she is today....So... where *exactly* is that then Debbie? Begging for "free shit" on instagram every day?

Basically, Beggy Le has absolutely no remorse or regret for her actions.
She refuses to apologise.

A massive middle finger and smack around the face to everyone....
To the thousands of vulnerable shielding (including Stroke victims), to all our heroes working to the bone in the NHS.
One gigantic 'f*ck you' to the 50 thousand dead, to the families and friends grieving. To those who have missed funerals, weddings, milestones in life.

.....But at long as Beggy is "happy, healthy and living with no regret"

Someone please get her some help. The narcissism is off the Richter scale.

Dizzy

VIP Member
I really really REALLY hope that Debbie Lee doesn’t give the handle back to her. Tagging her all the time is classic Pan behaviour- just keep begging and nagging and being a pain until she gives in. Why doesn’t she go for @beggielee - it’s just perfect for her!

• Haha
I do hope you’re noting these gifts Debbie as the tax man will want to know what you’ve accepted this year gift wise as well as monies ! 😂
Don't worry, every single one of her gloating stories showing her latest 'beg achievement' has been screen-grabbed and compiled for HM Revenue & Customs. It's already quite hefty, so think I may need to enlist the help of a file compressor 🤣

Baby-Gate crew have gone too far this time, and let's not forget they are "risk takers" that will 'do it all over again'.

I advise everyone they have offended to email Next, Matalan and other brands associated with her, attaching the stories and photographs of her actions during this global pandemic, oh and perhaps kindly let them know that their items are actually being sold for profit, with tags on, once gifted.

• Heart

HerezPilton

There seem to be a few newish members popping up on this and the Ivy Coco threads since baby shower gate, new members who seem in the know, my spidey senses are twitching that the new members are possibly influencers themselves who perhaps are not keen on this particular group? Just a guess.

Debs seemed on a mission prove how great her relationship is yesterday, keen to make it known out of the 6, it's not her man who is 'lighting candles away from home' ;)
@motherofdonkeys Let's just say part of your first sentence is 100% accurate, I am in the know. My close relative is rather prominent in the influencer world. From her and confirmed other sources, I have it on authority that not all is what it seems with baby-gate crew. Candles are being lit away from home. As mentioned earlier, she is seeing one of them and personally knows another female who is also having her little trysts. Clearly these men and their egos have a thing for influencers. The irony of this, baby-gate crew created their own monsters by introducing their partners to these women.

Believe you and me I have plenty of nuggets but I have to be careful, for reasons above, not to reveal too much. I will leave you with one to get through Monday: Baby-Gate crew need to learn to keep their voices down when sharing bathroom cubicles at PR events, as they never know who is listening whilst at the mirror touching up their makeup. On this particular incident, it happened to be the head of an agency - who heard it all.

• Wow
  • Heart

Rainbowsandglitter

See she was flogging stuff tonight over on preloveddesignersale on instagram. Wonder how much of the stuff she's flogging was hashtaggifted?!
It’s all gifted stuff From next or 40-60% off press discount from river island and H&M. Some of the stuff she’s only had a couple of months. Especially the next sequin dress . Her greed makes me physically sick. Also used to think she was quite pretty but her greed has made her look ugly of late unless it’s just age . She is the greediest woman over 40 on Instagram.

So Debbie can't stop staring at Rosies room because she never had anything like that as a child. For once I actually believe something to come out of her mouth!
Debbie stop and pause there's a huge lesson for you right there.
I'm in no doubt your parents worked hard with proper jobs and did there best for you and you always claim to have huge respect for them.
Where as you continually blag and beg and hashtag every company known to man to grab any freebie going.You've completely sold your children's childhood out online and disregarded all of their privacy in turn garnering negative comments on their behaviours etc.
How are you going to deal with the fallout of their reactions once they are old enough to vocalise their horror that their whole childhoods were published online and they read people's negative opinions about themselves so you could beg another pair of Manolos ?!
All because you were to lazy to actually work to provide them.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Relatable, ‘I’m so like you guys’, Beggy Lee telling us this am that she’s ordered a pair of £450 white knee high boots for winter. But just in case you may question this, she’s reminded the sheep that she’s ‘worked so hard’ lately and therefore deserves them.

Yep - Begs, you are right. A summer of opening free stuff, as well as buying luxury goods from your swipe ups, plus a holiday is utterly exhausting. Plus chuck in a covid hotpot gifted baby shower at your gaff too and well, no wonder your done it. Fuck it Begs, order a Chanel Suitcase - you deserve it babe/hun/megababe/gorgegal

• Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
Is there a thread for The Fashionable Pan? There bloody should be - she is so annoying! Off to blag a chair from LoveYourHome or whatever it's called today - "they saw my stories and got in touch". Fuck off love, you storied begging for a new chair and tagged them in it. The stories with "The Hubby" make me want to claw my eyes out, all forced hilarity (everything is completely and utterly hysterical apparently), staged talking to the camera and calling each other "darlin'" every 2 seconds. Needless to say, I've unfollowed.

• Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
The husbands an under the thumb twat. He's a bore of the highest order.

On the contrary its like people who've worked in a "job" (and I use the term loosely referring to her account as its social media not a job) finding out the job no longer exists. It happens all day every day to people. Welcome to the real world. I hope this serves as a warning to all the social media influencers to get your houses in order and abide by the rules. It won't of course because they all think they can flout the rules and get away with it.

Remember in lockdown when people were devastated at not being able to attend their loved ones funerals or visit them in hospital or care facilities? And Debbie Le and Co had a piss up and flouted the rules? Where was her empathy for others then? Now we're all expected to be outraged and rise up to support her? Sorry not sorry I won't be following her new account. And I'm glad she's been taken down a peg or two.
Exactly this. Debbie literally stuck two fingers up at everyone who had kept to lock down rules.
She has not once acknowledged the cost of living crisis and that many of her followers are likely to be struggling to meet their bills.

Instead she has continued to flaunt her holidays, Chanel bags and expensive goods. She show’s absolutely no compassion or kindness to anyone on IG.

so why on earth anyone who give a toss about her now is beyond me.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Thing is, she’s strutting about as if she’s on a catwalk wearing couture when in reality she’s wearing Next and fannying about round the back of some garages

• Haha
Likes being gifted but everything’s grifted, wants to be high brow but we know she’s a cash cow, Matalan, Manolos, It’s all for the gram, truth is though folks, the Pan is a sham!

• Haha