Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Birdofprey

It’s my first time posting on here and wanted to share my feelings on the subject. Firstly I agree with everyone’s comments - and the reason I unfollowed her.
A few note worthy things I wanted to add and you maybe interested. I’ve met her twice. Came across some bizarre behaviour:
1. Her and husband were invited to friends bday party - I was there. Spent the whole night asking people to add her on Instagram. Didn’t bring a card, gift, bottle or anything. Ate and drank the free food/drink and left.
2. They were invited to a friends wedding (my friend was really reluctant to invite her, but mates her hubby. It sounded like they were “begging for an invite” tbh. Turned up to the event again asking people to add her. Didn’t buy the couple a gift or card (my friend did ask me whether this was right etiquette, I said no!) .
3. She intends for her whole wedding to be gifted for free once reaches some many thousand followers
4. I find her constant swearing about her children - disgusting. I don’t understand how you can refer to your children as “shits” on social media?
5.BLM promotion by her is very very weak I don’t think she really understands what it truly means. And why is she jumping on the band wagon now.....?? She needs to educate herself first. This is a really serious issue which she’s made about herself.
6. She claims to be an ex fashion buyer but the hilarity is she hasn’t worked for any top brands and if you saw her dress sense pre insta it was bad!
7. She sells her free cobbler on websites - which you aren’t allowed to do as an influencer. Why not donate this to charity?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Dizzy

VIP Member
I detest the way she speaks and to slag off a little cafe for not being ‘very accommodating’ after the 18 months the hospitality industry has had and when they’re probably still struggling just to stay open says everything we need to know about this selfish, entitled twat.

Reactions: 16

Pennypuppywalker

Chatty Member
Wow, just wow!! to the above posts. I've always wondered what some of these influencers are like in real life and to be honest, it doesn't surprise me. When she calls her girl "sassy", we all know deep down that, that means spoilt bratt! I had a friend whose child was like and she wondered why they were always getting in trouble, well its because you've always let them get away with things and have set no boundaries!! As for the mother, its obviously where the daughter gets it from and yes probably so used to getting "free shit" as she calls it, that she now can't get her head round the fact that down in Devon they don't recognise her and if they do, are not falling for her crap in their cafes, which has probably suffered in the past 18 months due to Covid!! Bet she can't wait to get back to Kent and Bluewater to do more posing in the mirror with her freebies fucking silly bitch!! Get the husband some new clothes whilst you're at it, as the poor sod is always in the same gear!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi Everyone - I’m the Fashionable Pan,
Everything I do, I do for the Gram...

I’m a party planner extraordinaire,
Breaking Covid-19 laws is my flair, 💁‍♀️
I’ve got a couple of shits AKA. The Kids, 🚸
I constantly film them for the quids! 💶

My partner likes to light a candle, 🕯
Whereas I seem to cause a scandal, ;)
No frigs are ever given as I’m a risk taker, ⚠
All that concerns me is the money maker, 💸

Keeping swiping up on my affiliate links, 💲
Whilst me and my girls down our drinks, 🍷
I always share daily my amazing find.... 📲
So stop being a troll and being unkind :cry:

I need lots of new followers to enable me, 😿
To beg for my lavish wedding for free, 👰
So I’ll throw in a competition for a dress, 👗
Even though I didn’t pay for it I confess! :giggle:

Free gifts, holidays, clothes and meals... 🥗
Count on me to grab all the free deals! 🤝
I always smile and tell them I love it... 😄
Soon as I’m home it’ll be listed to flog it 💱

Apologies you’ll never hear from me
I’m the queen of begging... I am Debbie Le!

GIVE ME YOUR FREE SHIT 🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
  • Heart

yourefullofsh%te

I’ll never get over middle aged women crying and being so upset over the loss of an Instagram account, and more so the mugs who have done stories for her and she’s no intention of following them back.
It’s their whole world isn’t it! 😂
Sitting there crying with over 5500 followers in such a short time yet seems herself so Instagram mighty that she can’t follow more than 25 people back
The comments on her post about people being shocked & devastated for her - ffs get a life

• Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
She's a proper entitled twat isn't she. Insta fame has gone to her head. I wouldn't be surprised if she spouted out the old "don't you know who I am" bollocks. She's a nasty piece of work, I've always said it and now she's showing herself up for what she really is.

• Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
Ugh how patronising is her husbands video!
“it’s like you lot going to work tomorrow and the office not being there”

Well it wouldn’t really happen to us because we have employment laws and HR departments. We don’t solely rely on a social media platform to keep us paid. Quite irresponsible really when you’ve got young mouths to feed.
The husbands an under the thumb twat. He's a bore of the highest order.

On the contrary its like people who've worked in a "job" (and I use the term loosely referring to her account as its social media not a job) finding out the job no longer exists. It happens all day every day to people. Welcome to the real world. I hope this serves as a warning to all the social media influencers to get your houses in order and abide by the rules. It won't of course because they all think they can flout the rules and get away with it.

Remember in lockdown when people were devastated at not being able to attend their loved ones funerals or visit them in hospital or care facilities? And Debbie Le and Co had a piss up and flouted the rules? Where was her empathy for others then? Now we're all expected to be outraged and rise up to support her? Sorry not sorry I won't be following her new account. And I'm glad she's been taken down a peg or two.

Last edited:

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
‘it’s like you lot’ how bloody rude. You mean ‘you lot’ that work hard in jobs where we are held accountable, where we are honest, compassionate and actually undertake meaningful work?

she was fannying about in the Caribbean only two days ago. That is hardly what you would call work.

She’s just bricking it because she cannot affiliate link a load of old crap multiple times a day.

Pretending to ‘love’ clothes she would never wear herself, or advocating that 9 different sportswear brands are ‘the best’ - she’s pissed off because she cannot use these shady tricks to make her money.

go and get a job Debbie

Wished she’d called her new account ‘Beggy Lee’. Now that would have been funny

Last edited:

Libbub

VIP Member
Just an observation...... Donna Ida must give away more jeans than she actually sells. Every influencer has a pair which instantly makes me think "no thank you"!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I hope she reads these posts on here this week. Really arrogant of her to bad mouth a business for 'not accommodating her requests' but not actually saying what those requests were.

Maybe she can accommodate my request.. please wear your sunglasses chain so it hangs round the back of your neck and not round the front. It makes you look like you don't actually understand the point to the glasses chain (hint: it has a purpose, it's not just a fashun accessory) and therefore a bit thick. Thank you.

• Haha

Pennypuppywalker

Chatty Member
I wonder if she meant that while her kids were running feral they got complaints and Pan didn't like or perhaps she didn't like the fact that they didn't recognise her when she walked in the cafe?? :unsure: 😂 😂

Libbub

VIP Member
I'm not surprised tbh. I remember ages ago she slated a cafe and also other elderly customers, who were trying to have coffee etc, because she was made to feel uncomfortable when the other customers got up and moved away from them. Imagine that!! They moved away because your kids were feral! I've followed her for ages and it was clear as day her kids act up frequently and she would pass it off as.... "oh look at my lovely angels".....
You can tell she's not a nice human. If you ever see her and her family run for the frigging hills. It won't be a pleasant experience.

Also, can you imagine the volumes of people these resorts are trying to serve at the moment? They're over worked and under staffed at the moment and along comes Queen Pan and her feral family and dopey husband and she expects to be treated like royalty. Don't frigging think so love. You're nothing special. She probably had the raging hump cos she had to do something for her husband and not herself. Selfish vile woman!

Last edited:
  • Heart
She is fucking unbelievable... the contemplating suicide comment got me.....🤬 maybe she has we will never know the truth but to throw it in to an insta post so her followers react.... she knows exactly what she’s doing 🤬
Deflect, deflect, deflect. The panic is real - It’s so blatant, it’s laughable. We all make mistakes. Why not just apologise, hold your hands up and face the music? That’s all everyone wants to see.

This is the same woman who falsely preaches “face your fears” - Right then Beggy, so why suddenly decide this is the exact moment to make yourself a victim of something completely unrelated to the issue in hand (ie. a global pandemic in which the UK has been hit hardest).

What exactly is her point here, because I’m lost? Is it that because she’s had mental health issues in the past, the rules don’t apply to her? Is it that she isn’t to blame for insulting the hundreds of thousands of people who have lost loved ones, because it got her to where she is today?

*NEWSFLASH* The world doesn’t revolve around you Debbie.

...Oh well. Nevermind. Beggy Le doesn’t regret anything. These #AD #Gifted got her to where she is today. 50 thousand dead. Oh well. She’s happy, everyone else is irrelevant.

• Heart

Wifo1976

VIP Member
LovelyCeline bag on the latest post! Not a Turkey spesh either!

Usual fashion influencer journey! Start off dressing in H&M, next and Zara - slowly move onto Arket, Sweaty Betty and Cos

Then onto the designer stuff. I assume it’s because with a larger following you can make more commission from less purchases and get to have loads of fancy clothes for free.

You certainly don’t see women rocking £400 blouses around bluewater though!
I get it - I really do. But it’s just not the same, we start following these people because we can relate to them - a bit of designer mixed with the High St, juggling busy lives with motherhood…then boom 💥 it’s swanning about in top-to-toe labels and new stuff daily, lunching and all of a sudden it’s a world away from reality.

• Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I'm so relieved Pan has had a nice relaxing massage and facial today, I'd been so worried she was burning herself out with all the posing, online shopping, shoe arranging in the new cupboard, and walking down the street with a smug expression while filming herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Am laughing so much at her ‘positive thoughts’ this am. ‘Be kind to people - even if you don’t like them’

is she 11? So basic
She must realise how absolutely stupid this makes her look after bad mouthing independent businesses when she was on holiday?

She is a bloody moron!

worriedforher

She didn’t know what colour to paint her living room… reached out to some other influencer and she’s so in love with the colour…. It’s white…. It’s painted white!

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
Well, if you put your entire life, your kids, your husband, your home, your holidays, literally entire life on social media then sell yourself to the highest bidder for advertising anything and everything then I'm afraid you're gonna get people that like you and people that don't. Add into the mix a snarky attitude when you get caught out flouting lockdown rules then it's bound to get people's backs up. Truth be told she makes a very good living doing what she does but there's a price to be paid for it. She's paying that price 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Diggy

Absolutely disgusted. There’s families worrying about affording school uniforms and there’s this woman who buys endless designer bags and shoes being gifted her children’s uniforms by Matalan.

She should do the right thing and pass these gifts on to someone who really needs them.

amianinfluenceryet

Translation: this cafe paid no heed to my z list influencer requests during a peak time in service so I am shaming them 🙄

Probably cross that they didn’t recognise her and offer a freebie or discount. I used to like Debbie but this level of entitlement is off the charts.

And as for ‘they wasn’t’

GOOD GRIEF

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry