The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean a pub landlord watch😂. The most crass of any high end watch manufacturer! She could at least have got a Cartier tank!! Mind, chavs aren’t aware of what’s classy . They just want to emulate what they think is rich . Sophistication can’t be bought.

I noticed that too... me thinketh the lady ( used loosely) protesteth too much. If you’re having a love affair with your mirrors and your phone your partner will obviously get cheesed off and some may seek solace else where. There’s an easy work around. Drop the phone and mirrors, unless their Instagram following is more important than their other halves ... which is how it seems for most these days, even the kids get a back seat !
So true re: the rolex watch.... Money talks class whispers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Whaaaat they aren’t actually married? 🤣🤣🤣 why does she call him hubby? 🤣
Nope not married. She said she chose to have the kitchen extension than have a wedding!

Reactions: 4
I do hope you’re noting these gifts Debbie as the tax man will want to know what you’ve accepted this year gift wise as well as monies ! 😂
Don't worry, every single one of her gloating stories showing her latest 'beg achievement' has been screen-grabbed and compiled for HM Revenue & Customs. It's already quite hefty, so think I may need to enlist the help of a file compressor 🤣

Baby-Gate crew have gone too far this time, and let's not forget they are "risk takers" that will 'do it all over again'.

I advise everyone they have offended to email Next, Matalan and other brands associated with her, attaching the stories and photographs of her actions during this global pandemic, oh and perhaps kindly let them know that their items are actually being sold for profit, with tags on, once gifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone report her PLEASE!! I will be contacting Next and Matalan regarding her performance during the COVID crisis.

Reactions: 7
Is she advertising face masks now with an affiliate link? I assumed she was immune.

Oh the irony :rolleyes: 😷
Oh that's very, very interesting. Beggy suddenly DOES care about the risks of Covid-19 now. Interesting because she certainly didn't care when she had her influencer trips to the beach (let me remind you of her own comment: Baby-gate crew have met up often), when she was inside her friends home on 9th June (and just couldn't resist that mirror selfie) , when she held a party for a pregnant woman during lockdown, and on her multiple shopping trips (all mask-free).

Oh no wait, silly me. She cares when there is profit to be made. Bingo!

Need I say more - only just buying 'The Hubby' and her little darlins masks, 5 months into a global pandemic.
Close the stable door after the horse has bolted Beggy Le. You're fooling no one. ;)

Reactions: 10
Don't think so. I think it was before she got too big for her boots. I think she said they saved up and it was a kitchen or a wedding but not both because they couldn't afford it.
So she thought I know I’ll blag a kitchen . What annoys me is non of them have a blog.. they go in changing rooms or do bulk orders or just take pics of the companies website and do affiliate links! How’s that working hard ? That lot wouldn’t know a hard days work if it hit them in the face . As for her being a buyer. If she’s been one of them I’m the Queen of Sheba !

So she thought I know I’ll blag a kitchen . What annoys me is non of them have a blog.. they go in changing rooms or do bulk orders or just take pics of the companies website and do affiliate links! How’s that working hard ? That lot wouldn’t know a hard days work if it hit them in the face . As for her being a buyer. If she’s been one of them I’m the Queen of Sheba !
I remember her literally begging H&M for "free tit"........ It was all the time! "Where's my free tit H&M?"......... Kinda sums her up really.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Hi girls 👋 (baby shower gate 6)
I've left it more than 24hrs since my [ Just because they're in your CIRCLE doesn't mean they're in your CORNER! ] quote for you to ponder on.Of course we all know a circle has no corners!
Those WhatsApp messages bitching about members of your circle of friends weren't in their corners.When you run with wolves be careful you don't trip! School girl error sharing those.Definitely a wolf amongst you.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I've left it more than 24hrs since my [ Just because they're in your CIRCLE doesn't mean they're in your CORNER! ] quote for you to ponder on.Of course we all know a circle has no corners!
Those WhatsApp messages bitching about members of your circle of friends weren't in their corners.When you run with wolves be careful you don't trip! School girl error sharing those.Definitely a wolf amongst you.
So they’ve been bitching about one another ?? What a shocker ! Not. They seem the type

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure IvyCoco posted a quote last night mentioning people being in your corner...

• Wow
  • Haha
Safe to say ‘fashion buyer’ is another overstatement.

According to her LinkedIn she is still a “UK Agent” for Yonoko Shoes.

You know, that fashion-forward brand of sexy stompers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
From what I see on her linked in she worked in a duty free shop for a year and a half . A company called bullfrogs who I have no clue who they are or what they do. Miss Le which I presume is her own made up company name which she ran along side the duty free work and then working for that show company which would give pavers a run for its money 😂
B05178AA-3F95-47D8-AC7A-9945602F0991.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
From what I see on her linked in she worked in a duty free shop for a year and a half . A company called bullfrogs who I have no clue who they are or what they do. Miss Le which I presume is her own made up company name which she ran along side the duty free work and then working for that show company which would give pavers a run for its money 😂View attachment 180963
Bullfrogs were an indie shoe shop

Reactions: 1
Of course she would do it again not a duck does she care about anyone. Ugh she’s so far up mum life styled ass who comes across as a complete privileged snooty cow - unfollowed her after the airline seats fuss - whilst I agree airlines should not charge for seating kids with parents her whole stories reeked of entitlement. She knew rightly she should’ve booked & made such a fuss about it being long haul as if it was ok for us commoners on non Caribbean flights.

Absolutely agree with this. A similar thing happened to us (we were cattle class though🤣) and I messaged her - no reply. Also messaged a couple of times about other things - absolutely ignored me. Now, I understand I’m a stranger, but this is their job! She does come across as an indulged princess, I’m surprised she doesn’t have a thread. Once the baby comes I think I will unfollow.

Reactions: 2
This what annoys me, they buy loads / try on’s in changing rooms and put many aff links then don’t buy any.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.