The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TheFashionablePan. Well, well where to start with her this week.

Debbie Le = Beggy Me.

Officially the worst offender on Insta. Talk about an inflated sense of own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, and a complete lack of empathy for others.

Firstly, she hosts a party INSIDE her house during a global pandemic with a pregnant woman (who was drinking), using *surprise surprise* yet again excessive "#Gifted #PRGift #AD" - then when called out, only apologises for her 'drunk posting' - not the fact she flouted all rules, acted completely irresponsibly and endangered others.

She has had almost a week to issue an apology, but the truth is she would rather delete all comments calling her out, block anyone that does - and she thinks what people really want to see is the epitome of lazy privileged twit, posting about how "Karen" the cleaner has been round to plump her cushions. Really Debbie? Who do you think you are?

For someone who claims to be an ambassador for The Stroke Association, she doesn't seem to give much of a f*ck about our most vulnerable. I have written a strongly worded email to the Stroke Association attaching all the photos from the party, of her hugging a pregnant woman who’s drinking rose, and all the photos from the beaches, showing exactly what this "ambassador" thinks of protecting vulnerable stroke victims.

This same email will be going to all brands working with her.

If there's a bandwagon, she can't jump quick enough. Well... how predictable, after deleting all comments this morning we have reverted to another "woe is me" post, desperately trying to grab any sympathy she can - and now having the nerve to bring in mental health. This is not about mental health - this is about you living for the gram, thinking you're above the law and showing complete disregard for 50k people dead in our country.

Beggy Le - No one is buying it.
Enough.
She’s blocked me after I commented about the baby shower... what’s she claiming now?

She really thinks she’s the bees knees.... beg beg beg. I remember when she started begging for free tit from H&M. She’s vile

Reactions: 2
‘Debbie’s morning messages’ eight, she’s just vile that woman!

*eugh that should say

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can not bare this woman. I unfollowed her as soon as the H&M free tit started, and I couldn’t believe the amount of People who found it funny and supported her! She incredibly vain (like many on insta) and I hate the way shes always ‘rocking’ her outfits!
She doesn’t come across as a nice person at all!

Reactions: 11
TheFashionablePan. Well, well where to start with her this week.

Debbie Le = Beggy Me.

Officially the worst offender on Insta. Talk about an inflated sense of own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, and a complete lack of empathy for others.

Firstly, she hosts a party INSIDE her house during a global pandemic with a pregnant woman (who was drinking), using *surprise surprise* yet again excessive "#Gifted #PRGift #AD" - then when called out, only apologises for her 'drunk posting' - not the fact she flouted all rules, acted completely irresponsibly and endangered others.

She has had almost a week to issue an apology, but the truth is she would rather delete all comments calling her out, block anyone that does - and she thinks what people really want to see is the epitome of lazy privileged twit, posting about how "Karen" the cleaner has been round to plump her cushions. Really Debbie? Who do you think you are?

For someone who claims to be an ambassador for The Stroke Association, she doesn't seem to give much of a f*ck about our most vulnerable. I have written a strongly worded email to the Stroke Association attaching all the photos from the party, of her hugging a pregnant woman who’s drinking rose, and all the photos from the beaches, showing exactly what this "ambassador" thinks of protecting vulnerable stroke victims.

This same email will be going to all brands working with her.

If there's a bandwagon, she can't jump quick enough. Well... how predictable, after deleting all comments this morning we have reverted to another "woe is me" post, desperately trying to grab any sympathy she can - and now having the nerve to bring in mental health. This is not about mental health - this is about you living for the gram, thinking you're above the law and showing complete disregard for 50k people dead in our country.

Beggy Le - No one is buying it.
Enough.
bleeping YESSSSSSS!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1st time posting! I used to like her back when she was unknown. Over the past year or so I started to get fed up seeing constant promos/gifts and swipe up and it didn’t feel genuine to me. It angers me how the whole baby shower was a walking advert for her and her insta friends. She didn’t apologise and instead turned herself into a victim. In one of her stories today she took a pic in front of a mirror as she was shopping and didn’t even have a mask on. How ignorant can she be?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is bleeping unbelievable... the contemplating suicide comment got me.....🤬 maybe she has we will never know the truth but to throw it in to an insta post so her followers react.... she knows exactly what she’s doing 🤬
Deflect, deflect, deflect. The panic is real - It’s so blatant, it’s laughable. We all make mistakes. Why not just apologise, hold your hands up and face the music? That’s all everyone wants to see.

This is the same woman who falsely preaches “face your fears” - Right then Beggy, so why suddenly decide this is the exact moment to make yourself a victim of something completely unrelated to the issue in hand (ie. a global pandemic in which the UK has been hit hardest).

What exactly is her point here, because I’m lost? Is it that because she’s had mental health issues in the past, the rules don’t apply to her? Is it that she isn’t to blame for insulting the hundreds of thousands of people who have lost loved ones, because it got her to where she is today?

*NEWSFLASH* The world doesn’t revolve around you Debbie.

...Oh well. Nevermind. Beggy Le doesn’t regret anything. These #AD #Gifted got her to where she is today. 50 thousand dead. Oh well. She’s happy, everyone else is irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s my first time posting on here and wanted to share my feelings on the subject. Firstly I agree with everyone’s comments - and the reason I unfollowed her.
A few note worthy things I wanted to add and you maybe interested. I’ve met her twice. Came across some bizarre behaviour:
1. Her and husband were invited to friends bday party - I was there. Spent the whole night asking people to add her on Instagram. Didn’t bring a card, gift, bottle or anything. Ate and drank the free food/drink and left.
2. They were invited to a friends wedding (my friend was really reluctant to invite her, but mates her hubby. It sounded like they were “begging for an invite” tbh. Turned up to the event again asking people to add her. Didn’t buy the couple a gift or card (my friend did ask me whether this was right etiquette, I said no!) .
3. She intends for her whole wedding to be gifted for free once reaches some many thousand followers
4. I find her constant swearing about her children - disgusting. I don’t understand how you can refer to your children as “shits” on social media?
5.BLM promotion by her is very very weak I don’t think she really understands what it truly means. And why is she jumping on the band wagon now.....?? She needs to educate herself first. This is a really serious issue which she’s made about herself.
6. She claims to be an ex fashion buyer but the hilarity is she hasn’t worked for any top brands and if you saw her dress sense pre insta it was bad!
7. She sells her free cobbler on websites - which you aren’t allowed to do as an influencer. Why not donate this to charity?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s my first time posting on here and wanted to share my feelings on the subject. Firstly I agree with everyone’s comments - and the reason I unfollowed her.
A few note worthy things I wanted to add and you maybe interested. I’ve met her twice. Came across some bizarre behaviour:
1. Her and husband were invited to friends bday party - I was there. Spent the whole night asking people to add her on Instagram. Didn’t bring a card, gift, bottle or anything. Ate and drank the free food/drink and left.
2. They were invited to a friends wedding (my friend was really reluctant to invite her, but mates her hubby. It sounded like they were “begging for an invite” tbh. Turned up to the event again asking people to add her. Didn’t buy the couple a gift or card (my friend did ask me whether this was right etiquette, I said no!) .
3. She intends for her whole wedding to be gifted for free once reaches some many thousand followers
4. I find her constant swearing about her children - disgusting. I don’t understand how you can refer to your children as “shits” on social media?
5.BLM promotion by her is very very weak I don’t think she really understands what it truly means. And why is she jumping on the band wagon now.....?? She needs to educate herself first. This is a really serious issue which she’s made about herself.
6. She claims to be an ex fashion buyer but the hilarity is she hasn’t worked for any top brands and if you saw her dress sense pre insta it was bad!
7. She sells her free cobbler on websites - which you aren’t allowed to do as an influencer. Why not donate this to charity?
Funnily enough someone else on here or a previous thread said they also had met her. They said she turned her nose up at that person and literally couldn't be bothered with her because she didn't have an Instagram account. She said she was rude and dismissive.
Not surprised about the wedding. Her and the husband work as a team. If you ask him about fitness equipment he doesn't reply to you but the next day she'll be flogging said piece of equipment. They're a well oiled selling machine. It's all about the money.

As for the selling of the clothes........ She lives life on the edge don't you know. She's a risk taker AKA "I don't follow the rules I break the law and I don't give a damn"

The kids?....... Kids are kids but it makes me laugh when she says ahhhh look at lovely Rosie and Rosie is being a brat. There have been several incidents where people have moved away from them in coffee shops and she's taken proper offence to this and been down right rude about them. You just know its because she leaves her kids to run riot.

Reactions: 10
I think that’s really rude turning up to a party empty handed. Even a wee card with a bottle of wine or something.

With her kids I never understand why she let them make cakes etc on the floor. Buy them a small table/chair so they can work on, it’s not like they don’t have a space.

Reactions: 4
She's rude, greedy, arrogant, selfish, vain and stupid. I can't even hate watch her, she triggers me so much.

On stories, when she's trying stuff on in shops, her whole facial expression changes, as does her body language. I can't remember where she was but a while ago she was trying an a really expensive dress, which she obviously wanted but had no intention of paying for, the way she behaved was appalling. The shop owner gifted it to her, but it totally came across as coercion. It was horrible to watch.

I
On stories, when she's trying stuff on in shops, her whole facial expression changes, as does her body language. I can't remember where she was but a while ago she was trying an a really expensive dress, which she obviously wanted but had no intention of paying for, the way she behaved was appalling. The shop owner gifted it to her, but it totally came across as coercion. It was horrible to watch.
I remember that... total coercion... it was a “do you know you I am” moment

I remember that too. Wonder if she sold that dress?

Reactions: 1
I remember this too. Unfollowed her for that. VILE behaviour 😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.