Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Also I noticed from her stories she made a point of saying she had bought the Sika dresses herself, in the middle of how she supports small business etc...then mentioned Studio B (where she got 2x£250 dresses) without saying she had bought them herself. Pretty sure there was no #ad when she originally storied the Studio B dresses tho 🤔
She bought the dress from Studio B - as per their stories. I follow Studio B and she comes across as lovely and genuine. Don’t know if she could afford to gift these dresses tbh as they seem quite popular and expensive!

Attachments

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Crass definitaly!!

I'm sure most of them can now afford everything they bloody get sent, or the breakfast, lunch or dinner treats. Makes you wonder how many vulnerable people are actually being sent things like Oddbox veg!! I think the Pan is now getting the whole family involved, kids, hubby, sis in law! Whatever next.
Yes from the current Matalan posts seems the whole family are in on it now......

I see her husband all the time where I live. His Instagram profile seems very 'fat focussed' rather than embracing people of all sizes. I knew she lived in my area just from her pictures: it does make.you worry for their children's privacy. 😔