The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw that. They obviously didn't recognise her!! 😂 😂 If she has a management team, I'd like to think they would tell her to stop slagging small businesses off? How rude! Then she also said she wouldn't go back to Brixham, after having a lovely day?? Pathetic!

Reactions: 5
The shade she throwing to these small businesses and then the seaside towns is beyond!! She thinks they’re below her. I think she’s annoyed she didn’t get a gifted stay in Salcombe or better still isn’t abroad! I predict a European break coming up!!

Reactions: 6
She is at it again- slagging off a cake shop. It's just so out of order!!!
this is so bad , I’m sure there was a reason for this , as a business would not just refuse to sell something without reason .
Honestly this woman is vile and so self centred. If anyone dares suggest she is wrong about something she goes ballistic and posts 900 million ‘ life affirming’ quotes , yet say she can’t buy a scone , she will try and bring you down .

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I’m sure she will delete it … I’m not the only one who has questioned her
Did you post that? Bloody well done to you, if you did. Shame the stupid witch has been merry with the delete button.

Reactions: 6
This comment has been deleted from her post - she is pathetic 😡
No surprises there 🙄

Did you post that? Bloody well done to you, if you did. Shame the stupid witch has been merry with the delete button.
I certainly did , this woman goes on mega rants posting inspirational quotes if someone questions her about the slightest thing saying it can damage her business ( or whatever they call it ) yet she thinks it ok to name small businesses just because they won’t sell her a scone etc

Reactions: 12
She's a proper entitled twit isn't she. Insta fame has gone to her head. I wouldn't be surprised if she spouted out the old "don't you know who I am" bollocks. She's a nasty piece of work, I've always said it and now she's showing herself up for what she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s such a twit. Clearly used to being gifted and served anything she wants as a influencer. I am loving the fact that these small businesses in the south west aren’t pandering to her.

Reactions: 8
I hope she reads these posts on here this week. Really arrogant of her to bad mouth a business for 'not accommodating her requests' but not actually saying what those requests were.

Maybe she can accommodate my request.. please wear your sunglasses chain so it hangs round the back of your neck and not round the front. It makes you look like you don't actually understand the point to the glasses chain (hint: it has a purpose, it's not just a fashun accessory) and therefore a bit thick. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sassy might be the buzz word for describing her daughter's attitude and behaviour but believe me when I tell you she is a spoilt little girl who screams when she can't get her own way or stomps off in a sullen sulk.Sharing has never been explained to her.We've seen this several times this week as we too are also in Devon on holiday as a large group of four families and between our group we all keep coming across that family in various locations and restaurants.I'd be mortified if our kids behaved as hers do in the restaurants,running around and rude.We've been unfortunate enough to eat twice at the same places as them and it's now a joke between us to check they aren't in there before we are seated as couldn't stand another uncomfortable meal.
My sister,husband and children were on the same ferry yesterday and said they were the loudest family on there and that the mother was totally disinterested in the kids busy scrolling away on her phone until she wanted to take photos of them.
We had no idea who she was,just assumed another loud mouthed chav family but my cousin who's also here with her family told us all who she is as she follows her on instagram.My sister said she's not surprised the cafe refused to serve her as she had walked off in a bad mood after words with her husband and reading between the lines she probably took her mood out on the cafe.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sassy might be the buzz word for describing her daughter's attitude and behaviour but believe me when I tell you she is a spoilt little girl who screams when she can't get her own way or stomps off in a sullen sulk.Sharing has never been explained to her.We've seen this several times this week as we too are also in Devon on holiday as a large group of four families and between our group we all keep coming across that family in various locations and restaurants.I'd be mortified if our kids behaved as hers do in the restaurants,running around and rude.We've been unfortunate enough to eat twice at the same places as them and it's now a joke between us to check they aren't in there before we are seated as couldn't stand another uncomfortable meal.
My sister,husband and children were on the same ferry yesterday and said they were the loudest family on there and that the mother was totally disinterested in the kids busy scrolling away on her phone until she wanted to take photos of them.
We had no idea who she was,just assumed another loud mouthed chav family but my cousin who's also here with her family told us all who she is as she follows her on instagram.My sister said she's not surprised the cafe refused to serve her as she had walked off in a bad mood after words with her husband and reading between the lines she probably took her mood out on the cafe.
Predictably she has blocked me after I called her out re posting negatively about the cafes in Devon 🙄 vile vile woman

Reactions: 11
Wow, just wow!! to the above posts. I've always wondered what some of these influencers are like in real life and to be honest, it doesn't surprise me. When she calls her girl "sassy", we all know deep down that, that means spoilt bratt! I had a friend whose child was like and she wondered why they were always getting in trouble, well its because you've always let them get away with things and have set no boundaries!! As for the mother, its obviously where the daughter gets it from and yes probably so used to getting "free tit" as she calls it, that she now can't get her head round the fact that down in Devon they don't recognise her and if they do, are not falling for her crap in their cafes, which has probably suffered in the past 18 months due to Covid!! Bet she can't wait to get back to Kent and Bluewater to do more posing in the mirror with her freebies bleeping silly witch!! Get the husband some new clothes whilst you're at it, as the poor sod is always in the same gear!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.