The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not surprised tbh. I remember ages ago she slated a cafe and also other elderly customers, who were trying to have coffee etc, because she was made to feel uncomfortable when the other customers got up and moved away from them. Imagine that!! They moved away because your kids were feral! I've followed her for ages and it was clear as day her kids act up frequently and she would pass it off as.... "oh look at my lovely angels".....
You can tell she's not a nice human. If you ever see her and her family run for the frigging hills. It won't be a pleasant experience.

Also, can you imagine the volumes of people these resorts are trying to serve at the moment? They're over worked and under staffed at the moment and along comes Queen Pan and her feral family and dopey husband and she expects to be treated like royalty. Don't frigging think so love. You're nothing special. She probably had the raging hump cos she had to do something for her husband and not herself. Selfish vile woman!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm not surprised tbh. I remember ages ago she slated a cafe and also other elderly customers, who were trying to have coffee etc, because she was made to feel uncomfortable when the other customers got up and moved away from them. Imagine that!! They moved away because your kids were feral! I've followed her for ages and it was clear as day her kids act up frequently and she would pass it off as.... "oh look at my lovely angels".....
You can tell she's not a nice human. If you ever see her and her family run for the frigging hills. It won't be a pleasant experience.

Also, can you imagine the volumes of people these resorts are trying to serve at the moment? They're over worked and under staffed at the moment and along comes Queen Pan and her feral family and dopey husband and she expects to be treated like royalty. Don't frigging think so love. You're nothing special. She probably had the raging hump cos she had to do something for her husband and not herself. Selfish vile woman!
Wasn’t this when she was proudly showing off her daughter licking food from the table? That’s when I unfollowed. She is absolutely vile, I cannot understand her appeal 🤯 She has no class & looks demented swanning around as she does, her kids are feral & her husband is so full of himself. Awful couple!

Reactions: 11
Just had a lovely reply from the cafe thanking me for bringing her slagging them off to her attention , explaining that they bake fresh every day and can only serve those already seated in the cafe etc … makes perfect sense , if you have ten scones available and those eating in want scones , you wouldn’t sell your remainder as take away 🤷🏼‍♀️ .
Reading this Debbie ? think before you post your vile unjustified criticisms , there is always a reason behind the actions of reasonable people !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just had a lovely reply from the cafe thanking me for bringing her slagging them off to her attention , explaining that they bake fresh every day and can only serve those already seated in the cafe etc … makes perfect sense , if you have ten scones available and those eating in want scones , you wouldn’t sell your remainder as take away 🤷🏼‍♀️ .
Reading this Debbie ? think before you post your vile unjustified criticisms , there is always a reason behind the actions of reasonable people !
I hope she sees this!! I hope that the owners also message that vile women for slating their business!

Reactions: 7
From the bakery who refused to sell her a scone . I genuinely hope she sees this as she’s seriously out of order . The brands that keep employing her and adding to her already inflated ego , need to see how she will try to destroy anyone who doesn’t jump when she clicks her fingers . All the positive quotes she posts daily are meaningless, she doesn’t mean it , it’s so fake 😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
From the bakery who refused to sell her a scone . I genuinely hope she sees this as she’s seriously out of order . The brands that keep employing her and adding to her already inflated ego , need to see how she will try to destroy anyone who doesn’t jump when she clicks her fingers . All the positive quotes she posts daily are meaningless, she doesn’t mean it , it’s so fake 😡
She should be embarrassed
She really does think she is something special

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's on one this morning....... She works hard and saves hard...... So do the people whose businesses you tried to berate, Where's your stupid pointless positivity quotes that you ram down peoples throats but clearly don't follow yourself. Awful spoilt vindictive woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s also pretty thick. Someone has commented on her post saying ‘I love the south hamms - she’s replied ‘we must go there next time’.

shes been there all week!

Next time she is staying in Salcombe .... 🙄
Only if it’s gifted though

• Haha
She’s also pretty thick. Someone has commented on her post saying ‘I love the south hamms - she’s replied ‘we must go there next time’.

shes been there all week!
So thick she hasn’t even got a clue where she is geographically.

BINGO, we have our answer! She keeps harping on about how expensive it is, as she meant to book Tenerife and found herself wound up in Torquay 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nice to see they're more appropriately dressed for stonehenge today..her and her little girl looked ridiculous trying to clamber over rocks and the beach in maxi dresses!

Reactions: 2
She has absolutely zero class. You can just tell she’d be there throwing her ‘don’t you know who I am’ weight around.
🙄
ETA: I have just noticed that she’s put on her stories that it’s been ‘circulating’ that she didn’t disclose it but that she paid full price. Circulating = I read it on Tattle where everyone can see my true colours in glorious f**king technicolour!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Am laughing so much at her ‘positive thoughts’ this am. ‘Be kind to people - even if you don’t like them’

is she 11? So basic

• Haha
Am laughing so much at her ‘positive thoughts’ this am. ‘Be kind to people - even if you don’t like them’

is she 11? So basic
She should listen to her own advice then before she decides to give negative feedback to small businesses online by naming and shaming them when they don't 'accommodate her requests'.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

is she 11? So basic
She must realise how absolutely stupid this makes her look after bad mouthing independent businesses when she was on holiday?

She is a bloody moron!

Reactions: 14
She must realise how absolutely stupid this makes her look after bad mouthing independent businesses when she was on holiday?

She is a bloody moron!
she doesn’t have the brains.
I wouldn’t be surprised if ‘Debbie’s message’ is some auto-generated crap anyway

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.